bitcoin add-on

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1389820548’ post=‘175253’]

@ Cart Addon, I cannot find the FedEx Freight module for CS-Cart anywhere on your site! http://www.cartaddon…Ex-Freight.html 8)

[/quote]

Is this meant to go on another thread? :confused: Unless it’s somehow related to Bitcoin and I didn’t realise, apologies if it’s the case! :mrgreen:

[quote name=‘simos’ timestamp=‘1389826130’ post=‘175261’]

Is this meant to go on another thread? :confused: Unless it’s somehow related to Bitcoin and I didn’t realise, apologies if it’s the case! :mrgreen:

[/quote] Sorry, that was a mistake & didn’t mean to post it in this thread! ^_^

@simos, the screenshots are in the product page http://www.cartaddon.com/products/-CS%252dCart-BitPay-Bitcoin-Payment-Module.html

@requincreative - its fine. I understand your point of view and I thank you for your opinion.

@struck, FedEx Freight module for CS-Cart we dont have that yet. but on Interspire we have.

[quote name='cartaddon' timestamp='1389831561' post='175267']

@simos, the screenshots are in the product page http://www.cartaddon…ent-Module.html

@requincreative - its fine. I understand your point of view and I thank you for your opinion.

@struck, FedEx Freight module for CS-Cart we dont have that yet. but on Interspire we have.

[/quote]

1. Thanks, I just meant how the checkout page looks like - basically I guess my question is whether the customers get the choice to complete the purchase using a credit card (which is our current form of payment) OR pay by Bitcoin?

2. I guess if they click 'Pay by bitcoin' they get redirected to the BitPay hosted page, am I right?

3. Is the add on compatible with MVE 4.0.3?

Bitpay doesnt uses credit card, only bitcoins. you can use other currencies to buy but it will only convert them into bitcoins upon payment.

Yes they will be redirected to BitPay hosted page.

not sure on mve as I havent tested into that yet.

it might work though, if not i will release it next week at a different price.

[quote name='cartaddon' timestamp='1389833940' post='175271']

Bitpay doesnt uses credit card, only bitcoins. you can use other currencies to buy but it will only convert them into bitcoins upon payment.

Yes they will be redirected to BitPay hosted page.

not sure on mve as I havent tested into that yet.

it might work though, if not i will release it next week at a different price.

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I understand that Bitpay only accepts Bitcoins but I was wondering whether the user has the choice, when they are on the CS-Cart checkout page, to select whether to proceed with BitPay or the default payment provider that offers Credit Card.

Basically I don't know about others but in our case, we want to accept Bitcoins IN ADDITION to the payment methods (credit cards) we already accept, not replace credit cards with bitcoin (that would be commercial suicide for us!). Is that possible with the add on?

Absolutely Yes.

you can set multiple payment method on cscart.

e.g.

1st payment option = Manual Credit card under “Credit Card”

2nd payment option = BitPay under “Internet Payments”

3rd payment option = Paypal under “Internet Payments”

4th payment option = COD under “Other Payments”

customer can any payment options above.

Basically it can co-exist with other payment options.

When the customer choose the Bitpay, the amount in currency($ or euro or gbp) selected, it will convert into bitcoins

I'm concerned about the “License Domain” option in the purchase page. I understand its licensed per domain, but it makes me wonder if you are providing the addon in full source, or if you have encoded it with zend or ion … neither of which we run on our servers. Its our policy to not allow any encrypted code on our servers, which can ultimately be used as a backdoor since the code cannot be reviewed for security.

I understand your concern.

We can provide it on a full source.

Please contact us on skype