Billing Option On Checkout Page Gives Error

On checkout page it works fine till shipping options as we have defined shipping methods for vendors.But as soon as click on Billing option or continue afer that it gives me error as Error.Oops,something went wrong(Internal Server Error).Please try again.Please check the attached screenshot.I am unable to trace the problem .Please help me with this.

Thank you.

Screenshot from 2015-01-09 10:49:09.png

I receive the following message for the same shipping address

Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.

we have enabled shipping address only for the ivei products.they are under curios->bookmarks.But what is the problem why it is giving server error

[quote name='madhuri' timestamp='1420807322' post='202078']

we have enabled shipping address only for the ivei products.they are under curios->bookmarks.But what is the problem why it is giving server error

[/quote]

In the config.local.php file replace:

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 0);

with

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Then write a message here, we will check the issue

After change in config.local.php file I get error message ErrorOops, something went wrong (SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data). Please try again.”

So, please give me proper guidance to remove the error message so i can access to billing option successfully.

Thank you.

Screenshot from 2015-01-10 12:53:06.png

For some reason the error message is not displayed to us. It is required to examine the issue directly on your server

You can get the messge for ivei products on the link aquanta.in/dev_test.Please help if possible