Best strategy for categories and subcategories for easy product bulk upload?

Hi guys

Whats the best strategie to create a categorie und subcategories to make an easy product bulk upload for vendors and product finding for the customers?

I have analyse the marketplaces and classified sites in my country and its very difficult to make a bulk upload on this sites if you are a vendor with 100+ products. You can upload on this sites a CSV with title and description but you have to define a lot of categories and subcategories and also to upload the pictures manually which makes the full process not comfortable.

What do you think about this strategie if i crate only few categories (like 10 categories with generally topics like Automobile, Fashion…) and some generally Filters (like Price etc.) and implement https://searchanise.io/ and index all products that the users works with searchig (like Google) and the vendors have an easy upload process?

Do you think this is a good idea and strategy or will the marketplace be chaotic?

Could be this maybe also a good beginner strategy if i have not so much products in the beginning and later i add more subcategories step by step?

What do you think?