Best Seo Add-On

Is there not an overlap between your addon and Simtech Dev's Schema.org + JSON-LD + SEO Template addon ? or even 4Sprungs ?

A very valid question that inadvertently highlights a fundamental flaw in the current cs-cart.

I don't feel like the Lone Ranger in expressing my humble opinion that SEO/SEF/SEM should be an integral part of Cs-cart.

Relying on Third Party addons for Critical function is an un-helpful. Cs-cart architects obviously don't share this opinion.

I don't think there would be many cart owners out there that would want less than the best SEO available.

Now I need to become an SEO expert so that I can choose the right addon(s) !

A very valid question that inadvertently highlights a fundamental flaw in the current cs-cart.

I don't feel like the Lone Ranger in expressing my humble opinion that SEO/SEF/SEM should be an integral part of Cs-cart.

Relying on Third Party addons for Critical function is an un-helpful. Cs-cart architects obviously don't share this opinion.

I don't think there would be many cart owners out there that would want less than the best SEO available.

Now I need to become an SEO expert so that I can choose the right addon(s) !

Hello,

Most of these issues are theme related (e.g. not tagging descriptions, images, etc.), hence CS-Cart doesnt update it. They only upgraded their themes and never have started from scratch (which they should really do). That will be the only way to fix this issue.

However, I would like to remind you that most ecommerce platforms come with no to little SEO capabilities and that these advanced seo tools (except for the JsonLd) isnt necessarily required for SEO. With unique content and a lot of social activity, you may come a long way!

Kind regards,

Is there not an overlap between your addon and Simtech Dev's Schema.org + JSON-LD + SEO Template addon ? or even 4Sprungs ?

I guess, they will work fine. If something goes wrong, we can make refund in 2 weeks.

However, I would like to remind you that most ecommerce platforms come with no to little SEO capabilities and that these advanced seo tools (except for the JsonLd) isnt necessarily required for SEO. With unique content and a lot of social activity, you may come a long way!

I agree with poppedweb on the fact indeed that most ecommerce platforms come with no to little SEO capabilities, however I would not downplay what Schema.org + JSON-LD can mean for your store. A fast loading webpage is also valuable referring to poppedweb full page caching as well to simtech dev's Google AMP pages accelerator.

As 4Sprungs module is concerned the fact that it is encrypted and the fact that 4Sprung themselves quite often complain about other developers and poor coding as they see it. I see this as the tyranny of the minority. If you opt for 4Sprungs module as we have done you would need to start totally from scratch or pay 4Sprung to have them hear complain about CS Cart and the other developers while they modify some core files on your store which hamper future upgrades.

This is for th reason to drop their module/addon. I have had enough.

Yes social media etc will take you far but the overlap of which I talked about is an issue.

Would you Harm (poppedweb) agree with me that CS Cart should have good Google structured data in order by default and not rely on a third party developer?

Now what best addon compilation? Simtech’s json-ld , seo templates, amp pages and ?

We have been using the SEO Ultimate add-on from CSCartRocks for many years and have had nothing but good experiences with it. There are ones with more features out there these days but this one is available at a decent cost and has decent features!