Best Sellers Products Number

Is there a way to set the number of products displayed per page in the best seller block?

Right now the more products I add the more appear in the block extending my homepage down…

Hello!

If you mean the block with the Bestsellers filling, there is a Limit setting in it.

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1329806332' post='131699']

Hello!

If you mean the block with the Bestsellers filling, there is a Limit setting in it.

[/quote]

Yes that is what I am referring to…but I dont see any limit settings in it…where would it be?

Is there a way so once you set a limit the other best sellers will be displayed in another page?

Capture-best-sellers.JPG

It should be in the specific settings.

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1329837601' post='131735']

It should be in the specific settings.

[/quote]

The tool thanks for the reply…where? in the general settings?

There are 2 blue links in your screenshot that say “Specific Settings”

One next to block content and the other on appearance type,

Click them. and they will drop down new options.

Yep…what Tony said.

Thank you for your reply guys but I specifically clicked on these links to show you the options I am seeing when I took the capture

The only two options that are showing after clicking on “Specific Settings” are “Hide add to cart button” and “show item number” but none of these two would allow me to choose how many products to display

I am sure there must be a way to control that…any suggestion of where to look?

I see. Apparently the limit is not there for the manual filling. Could be a bug? Since this is for Best Sellers, why not choose it for the filling?

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1329878647' post='131781']

I see. Apparently the limit is not there for the manual filling. Could be a bug? Since this is for Best Sellers, why not choose it for the filling?

[/quote]

I dont know if it is a bug…may support look into it?

I think there should be a way to limit the number of products appearing…what if I keep adding them…I would have 100 best sellers displayed in one page?

The reason why I was using the manual filling is because the store is new and there are no orders so there would be nothing to display in a best seller block…

manual filling works great but there should be the possibility to decide how many to display before adding a second page…kind of what happens for hot deals…