Best Keyword Tool

I tried posting this in the SEO board, but I’ve had no answers as of yet, so I thought I’d put it here.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as keyword tools and seo tools.

I’ve heard a few site names bounded around, but thought I’d ask the question directly myself.

I’m looking to do my own seo and would like to know what could help me. My budget is quite small though, so nothing to extravagant!

Thanks… :frowning:

Sorry, but It’s kind of hard to figure out exactly what you are in need of?

Basically, you would have to be more specific with your questions please.

SEO = Search Engine Optimization

Meaning you are optimizating your website to be more “compatible” with Search Engine indexing.

SEF = Search Engine Friendly

Meaning your website URLs are more “friendly” and less “dynamic”.

mysite.com/mycategory INSTEAD OF index.php?target=categories&category_id=93

SEF could be considered as a “branch” of SEO.

SEM = Search Engine Marketing

Meaning that you are using advertising techniques to Market your products to search engines, directories, listings etc.

Google Adwords is probably the most popular.

[QUOTE]Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as keyword tools and seo tools.[/QUOTE]

There are 1000s of them just do a google search for keyword tools and seo tools.

I myself use Google…sign-up with them and they provide just about everything you need to optimize your website for search engine indexing (SEO) they have a websiteoptimizer…they also provide a keyword analizer tool which is quite comprehensive, along with being able to create marketing campaigns (SEM), Ad groups, PPC (PayPerClick) etc.

It’s all free until you want to start placing PPC Ad campaigns.

So what exactly do you want to do? :sunglasses:

You can use the software “Internet Business Promoter, IBP”, this is the best tool.

Hello Miracles,

[quote name=‘miracles’]You can use the software “Internet Business Promoter, IBP”, this is the best tool.[/QUOTE]

My experience showed me that IBP was not the best tool for SEO (sorry)…

It’s too expensive. Update rules are too expensive too. Now, I do it by hand.

I’m looking for keywords with:

[url]Google Ads - Get More Customers & Generate Leads with Online Ads

[url]Google Ads - Get More Customers & Generate Leads with Online Ads

There are too many good and free SEO tools for spending money in this area!

[SIZE=“3”]Everything that’s free of charge goes within my price![/SIZE] :stuck_out_tongue:

Lee Li Pop

If you are serious about the SEO then need to spend the money. All the FREE stuff get you only few blocks around the town. Try the www.Sheerseo.com to get the right perspective on how your site is really doing. Yes, it's free for 30 days then $15 a month.

I can't believe anyone could be unfortunate enough to fall for the crap spouted by the vast majority of SEO companies. You do not need to spend a penny to be successful online. All the stores I manage are successful yet the marketing budget is currently set to £0.00, except for my own time. Far too many companies jumping on the get rich quick schemes and unfortunately SEO is one of those.