Best/Cheapest Payment Gateway to Accept Credit Cards via CS-Cart?

Looking to add an option for people to pay via credit card on my site, instead of using their card via Google Checkout or PayPal. What are some good ones out there that is reasonibly priced? Also, I would prefer one that does not require me to open a business checking account, as I would rather just use my own bank accounts. Thanks

I have used both Authorize.net and PayPal Pro in the past. Just today I switched to PayJunction and am so far quite pleased but obviously that could change with time. Check them out at www.payjunction.com.

Try Quantum Payment Gateway. We are currently using it and its is very easy to install the module. Go to www.quantumgateway.com for more info. No Gateway fees and the rates are very, very good. None of the 'nickel and dime' charges like like with other/Authorize.net, etc.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Try Quantum Payment Gateway. We are currently using it and its is very easy to install the module. Go to www.quantumgateway.com for more info. No Gateway fees and the rates are very, very good. None of the 'nickel and dime' charges like like with other/Authorize.net, etc.[/font][/color]

Quantum's web site looks to be a bit lacking in information. What are their rates? Are you saying they are a full merchant account plus gateway, but do not charge gateway fees?

Hello Kingsleypress,

Give them a call. The Quantum Gateway is the gateway and I am with CDG Commerce. Rates are about 1.60 - 2.05% Checkout CDG Commerce and see. Being with them for 6+ years

Do any of these require you to open a business checking account with the bank? Im pretty small, and would prefer to just use my personal checking account. Thanks