Best Accordion Menu (Vertical)

Hi,

We are looking for a vertical accordion menu for CS Cart.

I see a few on the marketplace but most have drawbacks, wondering what people are using and what is the best?

Would need to to support 4 to 5 levels of categories and allow linking to root categories which a lot don't seem to do.

Thanks,

Hi,

I see a few on the marketplace but most have drawbacks, wondering what people are using and what is the best?

Would need to to support 4 to 5 levels of categories and allow linking to root categories which a lot don't seem to do.

Thanks,

Hello,

We are here to customize one for you as per your requirements. Please feel free to write us at support@webkul.com.

Hi,

Thanks,

Try this one

John

Hi,

Thanks for the offer webkul, ill consider it.

JohnCarroll,

Thanks for the menu, I've had a look and before I install it I see that its got Basic theme support but doesn't have any files/folders for responsive theme.

Does it support responsive and the latest store version? Any demo of it?

Hi,

Thanks for the offer webkul, ill consider it.

JohnCarroll,

Thanks for the menu, I've had a look and before I install it I see that its got Basic theme support but doesn't have any files/folders for responsive theme.

Does it support responsive and the latest store version? Any demo of it?

just sent you a pm

john

Have you seen our Accordion menu add-on?

It supports 4-5 levels and our developer can add links to root categories. It won't cost more.

Best regards,

Alt-team.