before we go live - upgraded

We are about to go live and are 95% done with the site. If anyone has any constructive comments, it would be much appreciated. We have a few mods, but the best one we had done was the quantity discounts working with options.

This is 2.1.2

Mahalo!!

CS2a.thebutterflygrove.com

I love your site, but how can I add this to my website products page (Product features

Any help will be much appreciated.

Tom

I like the “Bug Net” instead of shopping cart :slight_smile:

One thing that is weird for me is that it’s aligned to the left… I have a 22" monitor so there is a lot of space left on the right side… it’s weird to look so far over to the left.

Just to suggest some color variation around the magenta or burgandy.

magenta.png

[quote name=‘tom437’]I love your site, but how can I add this to my website products page (Product features

Any help will be much appreciated.

Tom[/QUOTE]

I think you are looking at my 1.3.5 site on my domain. That is on the product features.

[quote name=‘colortone’]Just to suggest some color variation around the magenta or burgandy.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that is the old site.

The NEW site that is under construction is linked up top, not the “butterfly decorations” link in my signature.

sorry for the confusion!

Moka,

I like the new site. It seems to function really well for me. I like the header with the rounded cart. It looks really nice.

I also really like the add to cart and wishlist buttons. They both look really nice.

I really like the colors, but I have a tough time seeing the words in your tabs on the product details page. The pink is really light and then you have a white font. It’s just a little hard for me to read.

Overall, the site looks great. Good job.

Brandon

[quote name=‘moka’]I think you are looking at my 1.3.5 site on my domain. That is on the product features.[/QUOTE]

I think that you are doing a really really great job.

kEEP UP THE GREAT JOB.:smiley:

Dev site wont load now, however from what I saw yesterday your site is looking good.

There are a few alignment issues which I noticed:

1)text in cart header box overflowed it’s boundary.

2)newsletter signup on bottom of page seems out of place.

Having things aligning properly is important for the overall feeling of a webpage.

Anyhow good luck with your website .

[quote name=‘racingsolution’]I like the “Bug Net” instead of shopping cart :slight_smile:

One thing that is weird for me is that it’s aligned to the left… I have a 22" monitor so there is a lot of space left on the right side… it’s weird to look so far over to the left.[/QUOTE]

Same here (aligned to the left) but a very nicely done site. Lots of effort put into this project I can tell and very well thought out. Your site has personality…very fun. Congrats we love it!

Stu

[quote name=‘hbtrading’]Dev site wont load now, however from what I saw yesterday your site is looking good.

There are a few alignment issues which I noticed:

1)text in cart header box overflowed it’s boundary.

2)newsletter signup on bottom of page seems out of place.

Having things aligning properly is important for the overall feeling of a webpage.

Anyhow good luck with your website .[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me what browser you are using? I’m trying to see it on browswershots and it isn’t showing what you are seeing. Unfortunately, I am Mac disabled, so I can’t see it in IE without using netrenderer or browswershots.

Brandon, Thanks for the tabs tip, I have changed them to a darker color.

I was most likely using chrome.

Thanks guys. We’re live now! :smiley: