batch image resizing

found this and thought would share

image sizing batch program - totally free (but def worth a donation)

allows you to drag an entire dir of images onto to the program icon and have all resized and new images saved with name indicating new size

I’ve just done 1500+ images in the time it took to make a cuppa, it couldn’t be simpler

[url]Batch Picture Resize

we use webgrafiq’s dynamic preveiw mod and this really helps out as some suppliers send us product shots 10k pixels wide, so resizing them was a must… anyways hope you like (am sure everyone will have their own personal favourite, this is mine right now) :smiley:

ImageMagick is a great free tool for this too! Using the command line, I just resized 4000 images in 30 seconds (using “mogrify”).

Glen

[quote name=‘sixnin9’]ImageMagick is a great free tool for this too! Using the command line, I just resized 4000 images in 30 seconds (using “mogrify”).

Glen[/QUOTE]

Sounds good - will give it a butchers.

What I liked about this app was no command line required - just drop your files onto the icon and forget

Editing the image size to be saved is just a matter of renaming the app - probably not a versatile as cmd line options available above, but too easy to be believed all the same :wink: