Basic Shipping Option

Hey folks,

I was wondering if this is able to be done. I have been struggling with the shipping and it keeps giving me a warning at the secured checkout section.

[quote]Warning Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.

Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.[/quote]

I have checked everything, but no luck. But really what I am after is this.

Shipping is $10.00 or 10% of your total purchase (excluding taxes and discounts) – whichever is greater. Can this be done?

Many thanks

Michael

Anybody? Does anybody have any idea? I have to admit that this e-commerce solution is pretty good, but I will admit the shipping function is nasty! I have been working on this for weeks now and still cannot get this to work. I am glad that I am using the community version because I would not be happy if I had to pay for something that can even use BASIC functionality.

Errrggg

Hi

Are you still stuck with this shipping problem.

I haven't used the community version, but I think you need to provide a little more info on your set up, exactly what steps you have used to create your shipping method and also your locations - if they don't match up they won't work.

Barry

Not 100% sure of the way it works but I know that if you have set up a localization and not defined a delivery option for that localizationn you will get this error.

try disabling any localizations first if you have any.

John