Banner Software

Hello

Would any one know of any good Banner software to use in in my template.

There is a simple ad management system built in to CS-Cart. However if you require more functionalitly I would recommend phpadsnew - I use it and it’s great, takes a bit of getting used to but it has an extensive manual and once you’re there it’s very powerfull… Oh and did I forget to mention it’s free!

[url]http://www.phpadsnew.com/two/[/url]

Simon

Thank you for that Simon, it looks great.

No problem - I can confirm, it IS great!

The only downside is that it has to be administered from a different panel to cs-cart! I use the built in CS ad system for internal adverts/promotions and the phpadsnew system for paying advertisers. Or I mean I will when the site is launched.

Simon

Good look with your site Simon, still doing mine, thanks again.

OH!! one more question, do you use anything special to create banners and ads for use with the internal CMS.

Thanks

[quote name=‘zardos’]

OH!! one more question, do you use anything special to create banners and ads for use with the internal CMS.

[/quote]

In what respect? Designing the graphics? In which case I use fireworks for most of my graphic work. Occasionally I outsource graphics from the graphics requests forum at www.webmaster-talk.com or www.5dollarbanners.com (one they did for me is #8 on [URL=“HugeDomains.com”]HugeDomains.com).

Hi recedo

Thanks again recedo, i will give fireworks ago.