Bank Wire Transfers

I set up a payment to click when you want to wire funds with email to get the wire info upon checkout, what I want to do is when they click this option have the info available in the orders detail page or the very last page order_detail.tpl but want this ifo to only be available if they click this option like a credit card going to merchant I want wire transfer info going to a page with the info

I think I figured out, man we used to get answers quickly and more intervention now its really a picky forum as I noticed on other questions.

[QUOTE]man we used to get answers quickly and more intervention now its really a picky forum as I noticed on other questions.[/QUOTE]

I think it is this BS economy making everyone grumpy! :shock:

[quote name=‘Stuck’]I think it is this BS economy making everyone grumpy! :shock:[/QUOTE]

I agree, people just don’t have time to waste unproductively anymore and for us the forums where pretty much wasting 70% of our time, it’s hard to justify putting together little code snippets for some else’s profit when your having a hard enough time staying afloat yourself, people are in a fend for yourself mode these days, I’ll pop on every now and then to see what’s happening, but as the economy worsens, and it is, don’t believe the politicians, expect appearances to become less and less…

Yeah, we all just need to tighten our belts as needed and not make any bad business decisions right now for sure.

I truly do believe the economy is on an upward swing, however, don’t for one minute believe things will be back to “normal” anytime soon…

Just stay positive, work hard, and more importantly…work smart and weather the storm! (My words of wisdom for today…LOL)

Ah yes the ecomomy and now I have a better understanding and makes sense