Bad Sheeping

Our company itself delivers the goods for money.

Buyer must choose how he'd better pick up the goods. After delivery of our company or from the warehouse to pick up on their own. But when purchasing a product is always an option “Free Shipping”. How to put “paid delivery”?

in the product details> shipping properties> you can individual shiiping cost here.

or configure shipping properties use this

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Thanks for the quick reply.

You need to select the country in the “Cost”. If “All countries (+)”, a change in the methods of delivery do not work. Maybe this is a bug?

And more. I put paid shipping method. I need to add free shipping if the buyer himself takes goods from the warehouse.

If I set according to 0, the method of delivery is added to the available methods for the buyer. This is exactly a bug.

collection form warehouse will be similar to this

collect.JPG

Thank you. But it is not logical. If the condition is “more than 0”, why make the condition “more than 0.01”?

So you just want the wording changed? If it is always going to be the same, you can just go into Administration => Languages => Search for Free Shipping and change it to what you want.

I hope that helps,

Brandon