Backend very slow, continue return to ?sef_rewrite=1

Hi, All,

When I update product details in backend, and click “Save”, then, it will display ajax icon “Loading”, and redirect to www.mysite.com/?sef_rewrite=1 after a while.

When return back to the product details page, all changes are not save, and this happen again and again.

Do you face the same problem ? Any suggestions ? I am very appreciate.

Thanks !

[quote name=‘michael’]Hi, All,

When I update product details in backend, and click “Save”, then, it will display ajax icon “Loading”, and redirect to Website Hosting - Mysite.com after a while.

When return back to the product details page, all changes are not save, and this happen again and again.

Do you face the same problem ? Any suggestions ? I am very appreciate.

Thanks ![/QUOTE]

Can you confirm that seo name, product name, SKU code does not have duplicate in store.

[quote name=‘Darius’]Can you confirm that seo name, product name, SKU code does not have duplicate in store.[/QUOTE]

No duplicate, we usually use CLONE function to add new product, but all informations are updated before we click “save” button.

A weird problem happened just now: when we return to backend, the changes not saved, but after a while, about 10 minutes later, when we check again, the additional images has been saved twice.

[quote name=‘michael’]No duplicate, we usually use CLONE function to add new product, but all informations are updated before we click “save” button.

A weird problem happened just now: when we return to backend, the changes not saved, but after a while, about 10 minutes later, when we check again, the additional images has been saved twice.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you need to clear cache. Sometimes also get “loading” taking too long when saving product, later I find same few in

admin.php?dispatch=products.manage

[quote name=‘Darius’]Maybe you need to clear cache. Sometimes also get “loading” taking too long when saving product, later I find same few in

admin.php?dispatch=products.manage[/QUOTE]

I cleared the cache all the time, but no helps, that’s very frustrating, there is no problem on the server side, but I suppose the Mysql use huge CPU.

Hi Michael,

I’ve had the same issues at times too~

I realize it is mainly happening when the mysql server is being overloading by cscart queries and thus failed to respond in time, and the HTTP will timeout and do a sef_rewrite=1 to redirect when no “ajax” response is returned.

Normally clearing cache will help, but it is also dependable on situations.

If you try deleting >80 or more products at one go, normally this sef_rewrite issue will inevitably occur too~

I had raise this sef_rewrite issue to zeke I think since last year, but well, it was not fixed. Mainly I guessed because I belong to a small minority of users that keep encountering this problem and so is being ignored.

[quote name=‘nodame’]Hi Michael,

I’ve had the same issues at times too~

I realize it is mainly happening when the mysql server is being overloading by cscart queries and thus failed to respond in time, and the HTTP will timeout and do a sef_rewrite=1 to redirect when no “ajax” response is returned.

Normally clearing cache will help, but it is also dependable on situations.

If you try deleting >80 or more products at one go, normally this sef_rewrite issue will inevitably occur too~

I had raise this sef_rewrite issue to zeke I think since last year, but well, it was not fixed. Mainly I guessed because I belong to a small minority of users that keep encountering this problem and so is being ignored.[/QUOTE]

Hi, Nodame:

Thanks for your reply, I totally agree with you, but nothing can be do at present, only can wait and wait, I’ve already submit a customization to helpdesk, hope to get their fast support on this case.

Thanks anyway !