Backend Order Details Page Thumb

Hello, how can I have

admin.php?dispatch=orders.details&order_id=XXX

thumbs to link to detailed images? I know how could I enlarge those small images but then table no longer looks nice..

Also how to make following images at least 80px

admin.php?dispatch=products.manage

why would you have to dig in to tpl files, why no setting for this ?

Hello, how can I have

admin.php?dispatch=orders.details&order_id=XXX

thumbs to link to detailed images? I know how could I enlarge those small images but then table no longer looks nice..

design/backend/templates/views/orders/details.tpl

replace:

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$oi.main_pair.icon|default:$oi.main_pair.detailed image_id=$oi.main_pair.image_id image_width=50 href="products.update?product_id=`$oi.product_id`"|fn_url}

with:

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$oi.main_pair.icon|default:$oi.main_pair.detailed image_id=$oi.main_pair.image_id image_width=50 href=$oi.main_pair.detailed.image_path}

Also how to make following images at least 80px

why would you have to dig in to tpl files, why no setting for this ?

design/backend/templates/views/products/manage.tpl

replace:

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$product.main_pair.icon|default:$product.main_pair.detailed image_id=$product.main_pair.image_id image_width=50 href="products.update?product_id=`$product.product_id`"|fn_url}

with:

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$product.main_pair.icon|default:$product.main_pair.detailed image_id=$product.main_pair.image_id image_width=80 href="products.update?product_id=`$product.product_id`"|fn_url}

Thank you!

This does not increase pictures here

design/backend/templates/views/products/manage.tpl

replace:

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$product.main_pair.icon|default:$product.main_pair.detailed image_id=$product.main_pair.image_id image_width=50 href="products.update?product_id=`$product.product_id`"|fn_url}

with:

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$product.main_pair.icon|default:$product.main_pair.detailed image_id=$product.main_pair.image_id image_width=80 href="products.update?product_id=`$product.product_id`"|fn_url}

Tested this myself earlier that is why I asked.

Just tested. You should also increase the cell width in the following line:

{__("image")}

Thank you!

Used 10% for 80px image.

{__("image")}

changed name cell from 45 to 40 for the balance :)

Is there a way (some css trick) to show image on mouse hover?

Is there a way (some css trick) to show image on mouse hover?

Yes, you can use the transform property. E.g.

img:hover {
    -webkit-transform: scale(2);
    -moz-transform: scale(2);
    -ms-transform: scale(2);
    -o-transform: scale(2);
    transform: scale(2);
}

I have added

what it does it just enlarges small thumb make it double size, blurry. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, it just changes the size of an element. The quality will be lost

http://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp?filename=trycss3_transform_scale

Since I changed this

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$oi.main_pair.icon|default:$oi.main_pair.detailed image_id=$oi.main_pair.image_id image_width=50 href="products.update?product_id=`$oi.product_id`"|fn_url}

into this

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$oi.main_pair.icon|default:$oi.main_pair.detailed image_id=$oi.main_pair.image_id image_width=50 href=$oi.main_pair.detailed.image_path}

This creates a link to detailed image, I was hoping hover will be detailed image and not enlarged thumb.

Since the previewer is not used in the admin panel, additional code modifications will be requried

Hello,

I want to change some information of right column of Order Detail screen (backend), so I modify the template: “design/backend/templates/views/orders/details.tpl” but nothing changes, why?? (I have cleaned the cache)

Thank you

If you use old admin panel on new CS-Cart versions, please edit the following file

design/backend/templates/addons/old_adminpanel/overrides/views/orders/details.tpl

And do not forget to clear cache