Backend & My Account New Features

[size=5]Backend[/size]

It needs to have a better system to manage orders, have more features included such as

[list]

[]Ability to add multiple tracking numbers to orders

[
]Mark orders as on hold - Shipped or canceled and notifiy the customer for each action and that action should appear in customers account ofcourse…!

[]Better communication system the ability to to have a better commnication system to send [size=4]and receive notifications from each order so we know what customer or admin is reffering [/size][size=5][size=4]to[/size][/size]

[/list]

[size=5]MY ACCOUNT:[/size]

[list]

[
]My account’s own page the customer should be able to have its own page of my account

[]Abilitiy to open a ticket incase they have questions etc

[
]View orders and communicate through each order incase they have questions etc

[*]When customer clicks on a product wishlist button that should appear on their account and stay there unless they cancel it.

[/list]

I mean that’s all i can think of for now might add more features or if people have better suggestions please post here. lets make this official and get it implemented in next cs cart release.

[quote name='imran_m' timestamp='1410315372' post='191811']

[list]

[]Ability to add multiple tracking numbers to orders

[
]Mark orders as on hold - Shipped or canceled and notifiy the customer for each action and that action should appear in customers account ofcourse…!

[]Better communication system the ability to to have a better commnication system to send [size=4]and receive notifications from each order so we know what customer or admin is reffering [/size][size=5][size=4]to[/size][/size]

[/list][list]

[
]View orders and communicate through each order incase they have questions etc

[*]When customer clicks on a product wishlist button that should appear on their account and stay there unless they cancel it.

[/list]

[/quote]

Note that CS-Cart already has these features.

I don't think you read my post at all…

I agree, all is already there, probably you just don't know how to use it.

[quote name='imran_m' timestamp='1410390531' post='191914']

I don't think you read my post at all…

[/quote]

Possibly your description does not contain required improvements. But as Darius said, all is already there