Back in stock notification

Hello,

I just upgraded to the latest version and see the Back-in-Stock feature. Just wondering if there is a way for be to get notified when someone requests a Back-in-stock notification and know who it is if a registered customer or their email if not.

Thanks,

Bob

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1330273769' post='132121']

Hello,

I just upgraded to the latest version and see the Back-in-Stock feature. Just wondering if there is a way for be to get notified when someone requests a Back-in-stock notification and know who it is if a registered customer or their email if not.

Thanks,

Bob

[/quote]

Hey,

On the product page, customers can check a box and then enter their email address. When you alter the inventory level of the product that is out of stock, CS-Cart will automatically email everyone who subscribed for notifications. You can see the list when you are editing the product, there is a tab called “Subscribers”

Thanks,

I may look at the Webgraphiq add on. What I was hoping for is a notice to me when someone checks the box and enters their email. The reason is that I have some items that I do not plan on ordering unless there is interest in the product. I currently use buy in advance, but thought instead of having to have state an approximate date something will be available, I would use the Back in stock feature.

Thanks for your response.

Bob

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1330291169' post='132133']

Thanks,

I may look at the Webgraphiq add on. What I was hoping for is a notice to me when someone checks the box and enters their email. The reason is that I have some items that I do not plan on ordering unless there is interest in the product. I currently use buy in advance, but thought instead of having to have state an approximate date something will be available, I would use the Back in stock feature.

Thanks for your response.

Bob

[/quote]

Just released a new version with a lot of new features for v.2.2.x:

[url=“CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Add-ons”]CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Add-ons