Autosearch Not Working

Hello,

Please follow these steps to understand my issue:

• Go to bigjmart.com
  • in the search type in “tomtom”
  • watch the results show
  • WHY ARE THEY PUSHING EVERYTHING ELSE DOWN?

I do not understand. I need the autosearch to show over the picture, not push everything down!!

Please help. Thank you.

Add ‘position’ in:

/skins/mobishop_blue/customer/addons/autosuggest/styles.css

#autosuggest {
background-color:#FFFFFF;
border:1px solid #83BDCB;
display:none;
margin:-1px 100px 0 0;
padding:0 5px;
position:absolute;
z-index:99;

}

and delete ‘[COLOR=Red]left: 394px;[/COLOR]’ from:

Can you please verify where I would find this code:

and delete ‘left: 394px;’ from:

Code:

final code:
    Code:

-------------
      You mentioned to delete it but where do I find it?

Thanks.

Probably in the autosuggest addon folder.

I looked through out the whole addons folder, I can not find the code anywhere. :frowning:

[quote name=‘bigjmart’]I looked through out the whole addons folder, I can not find the code anywhere. :([/quote]

Then download this tool and try it again.

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=21367[/url]

I got it to move over to the left but why is it pushing the site down when you do a search…

for example: go to bigjmart.com and search “gps”. Watch the site push everything down.

You have to follow the steps above…

1. [COLOR=Red]position:absolute;[/COLOR]
  2. [COLOR=Red]
      [/COLOR] (in the .tpl file)

Indy, thanks for helping out.

I see that i need to insert that code however, I am unsure where the .tpl file is located. I have searched high and low for it and have had no luck.

Does anyone else have any suggestions???

You can send me a temporary FTP access to your CS-Cart installation at csc[at]martfox.com and I will take a look into this.

[quote name=‘indy0077’]You can send me a temporary FTP access to your CS-Cart installation at csc[at]martfox.com and I will take a look into this.[/QUOTE]

Indy, Please check your private messages. Your help is more than I can express in an email :slight_smile:

Hi bigjmart,

the issue has now been fixed. The position is compiled through a javascript, so it doesn’t appear in any .tpl or .css file.

[quote name=‘indy0077’]Hi bigjmart,

the issue has now been fixed. The position is compiled through a javascript, so it doesn’t appear in any .tpl or .css file.[/QUOTE]

I have been having some issues with my CS Cart search. After posting a comment, Indy0077 came to the help. Indy0077 helped to get my autosearch working and ready for customers. In fact, tonight was my first sale on my new business.

Reason for the sale after talking to my customer on the phone: The auto search was easy to show results and provided him with the results he was looking for. A Toshiba laptop.

Thanks to Indy0077 and Martfox.com, I have had great success with my business. I will have no problem recommending customers to Martfox.com in the future.

If you are looking for great service just give me a call 1-888-293-8558 (press 1). I would love to discuss Indy0077 and Martfox.com credentials to assist you with CS Cart. Indy0077 and Martfox.com will go down in the books as a great sucess to the Big J Mart Stores business.

If I could, I would reach through the internet and give them a big hug!!!

AAAAA++++++++++++++++ work Indy0077. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: