Automated vendor payouts add-on for CS-Cart Multi-Vendor

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1328604003' post='130733'] Hello, We would like to announce that we have developed the Automated vendor payouts add-on for CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition. This add-on allows to split an order with products from different vendors into several ones. However, it will not be necessary to pay each order separately. Customer will check out in the same way as it is in the current Multi-Vendor Edition. After the button “Place order” is clicked, the order is split into several orders and the money is transferred to the corresponding vendors' PayPal Pro accounts. The store admin will be able to change any payment settings including settings of vendors' PayPal Pro accounts. In case the admin deletes a payment method, all vendor's settings for this payment method will be deleted automatically. The admin's commission transfer will be carried in the following way. The invoices will be issued automatically for the admin commissions. In case a vendor does not pay the invoices regularly, the vendor and his/her products can be blocked. Feel free to try out the add-on installed on our test server: Admin panel: http://azinnyurov.si…youts/admin.php Use the following credentials to sign in: Username: admin Password: admin Vendor panel: http://azinnyurov.si…outs/vendor.php Use the following credentials to sign in: Username: vendor Password: vendor In order to test the add-on you should create an additional administrator account with your e-mail to receive the notifications. On the add-on settings page you can do the following: - Choose the payment methods for the automated payouts. Note: only PayPal Pro payment method is available at the moment. - Choose the Payouts plan for creating the invoice for the vendors. - Set the period while the vendor can pay the invoice without any sanction. - Choose the sanction which will be applied to the vendors if they have not paid the invoice in time. While creating a new payment method, the store administrator should choose one of the payment processors used in the add-on settings (PayPal Pro at the moment). After that the vendors will be able to see the Administration->Payment methods menu item in the admin panel. Vendors will be able to edit payment methods settings there. Please note that vendors will be able to edits only the account details. Only the main admin of the store can decide which payment methods will be available for all vendors, whereas vendors will be able to set their PayPal Pro settings in order to get money directly from customers. The installation of this module on one domain costs USD 245. You can ask your questions and share your suggestions about this module in this thread. Thank you. [/quote]

I WANT TO BUY THIS Add-On… Please let us know HOW?

Hello, ramank!

In order to buy this add-on, please send us a request in Help Desk: My account -

Hi Azat,

I know it is still early but just wondering how you are going with the eWay integration?

its free or not ?

http://azinnyurov.si…v03.04.2012.tgz

[font=Tahoma][size=3]Hello everybody, [/size][/font]

[font=Tahoma][size=3]We have added one more payment system - “eWay” (in CS Cart this payment system is called “eWay XML”) to functionality of the “Automated vendor payouts” add-on. [/size][/font]

[font=Tahoma][size=3]You can find detailed instructions on how to set and test the add-on by following this link [/size][/font][url=“http://azinnyurov.simtechdev.com/automated_vendor_payouts/automated-vendor-payouts-documentation.html”][color=#1155CC][font=Arial][size=4]http://azinnyurov.simtechdev.com/automated_vendor_payouts/automated-vendor-payouts-documentation.html[/size][/font][/color][/url][font=Tahoma][size=3].[/size][/font]

[font=Tahoma][size=3]If you have questions or comments on operation of the add-on, please feel free to ask me. We are always glad to help you. [/size][/font]

[color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3]You can also send your questions and suggestions to the following email address: [/size][/font][/color][color=#1155CC][font=Tahoma][size=3]sales@cs-cart.com[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3] (the “To Azat Zinnyurov - Automated vendor payouts” subject).[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3]If anybody is interested in purchasing the “Automated vendor payouts” add-on, please write to this email address: [/size][/font][/color][color=#1155CC][font=Tahoma][size=3]sales@cs-cart.com[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3] (the “To Azat Zinnyurov - Automated vendor payouts” subject).[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3]I look forward to your comments.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3]Thank you![/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Azat' timestamp='1336131374' post='135828']

[font=Tahoma][size=3]Hello everybody, [/size][/font]

[font=Tahoma][size=3]We have added one more payment system - “eWay” (in CS Cart this payment system is called “eWay XML”) to functionality of the “Automated vendor payouts” add-on. [/size][/font]

[font=Tahoma][size=3]You can find detailed instructions on how to set and test the add-on by following this link [/size][/font][url=“http://azinnyurov.simtechdev.com/automated_vendor_payouts/automated-vendor-payouts-documentation.html”][color=#1155CC][font=Arial][size=4]http://azinnyurov.simtechdev.com/automated_vendor_payouts/automated-vendor-payouts-documentation.html[/size][/font][/color][/url][font=Tahoma][size=3].[/size][/font]

[font=Tahoma][size=3]If you have questions or comments on operation of the add-on, please feel free to ask me. We are always glad to help you. [/size][/font]

[color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3]You can also send your questions and suggestions to the following email address: [/size][/font][/color][color=#1155CC][font=Tahoma][size=3]sales@cs-cart.com[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3] (the “To Azat Zinnyurov - Automated vendor payouts” subject).[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3]If anybody is interested in purchasing the “Automated vendor payouts” add-on, please write to this email address: [/size][/font][/color][color=#1155CC][font=Tahoma][size=3]sales@cs-cart.com[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3] (the “To Azat Zinnyurov - Automated vendor payouts” subject).[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3]I look forward to your comments.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Tahoma][size=3]Thank you![/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Thats a useless module, because in this way i take the money and transfer it automatically to the vendor. But this is the same like before. Read here what JB has for problems. Reseller payment gateways and merchant accounts - Multi-Vendor Edition - CS-Cart Community Forums and its the same like before. The most payment providers does not allow such things. Fot this i need a lisence as finacial service provider. And the most shop owner has not this things. So it must be a module/function what is consitent with the law of the most countries and/or the rules of the most payment providers/gateways.

Triplex have you bothered to read the documentation or the threads in this forum? This module provides the ability for customer payments to be sent directly to each vendor accordingly, it's exactly the solution to what you're complaining about

Hi everyone. this entire solution would work if this was built

Go to [url=“Etsy - Warenkorb”]https://www.etsy.com/cart/[/url] add 3 items from the home page from DIFFERANT suppliers

And then check out.

It makes you pay each supplier. And each item you want to buy is listed in a purchasing order.

Each supplier has included there own payment methods so as they get paid directly.

It shows you instantly if the suppiler does not deliver to your region.

Why cant we just have this built…

Keen for a developer to give me a quote on building this and implimenting it.

Anyone else keen on this option rather than waiting for differant processors to be added.

I see this works as its also in two other Esty clones ive just looked at.

I really want this CART runnnig and this looks to be a really good solution to having merchants / retailers getting paid directly.

The CS Cart already has the payment gateways, and its just a matter of programming the add to cart code with the variables shown in this example.

This would require. 1 Modification to the shopping cart to reflect the same functionality. 2. Modification to let the Merchants set payment methods and delivery locations. 3. And id like the merchant to have the ability to plug in an exsisting API code that may be provided by a current payment gateway provider.

Any one else keen on this for the multi vendor solution.

Admin will request a quote.

I have a question, what kind of set up is everyone who has purchased the multivendor edition using as far as payment gateways are concerned? I currently have the multivendor edition as well but I've not launched the site just yet. Can you guys tell me what is the easiest way to set up the payment system in relation to the admin and the vendors? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Amanda

Eway is a recommended payment provider for most of my clients. I dont like pay pal or Google checkout (since they changed the goodle wallet crap) lol.

I would be an avid purchaser of this module for my clients if Eway was added.

Why CScart have not got this functionality in the fiorst place is beytond me at times lol…

[quote name='twist4d' timestamp='1341993885' post='140403']

Eway is a recommended payment provider for most of my clients. I dont like pay pal or Google checkout (since they changed the goodle wallet crap) lol.

I would be an avid purchaser of this module for my clients if Eway was added.

Why CScart have not got this functionality in the fiorst place is beytond me at times lol…

[/quote]

Hello,

I checked out the eway website, the yearly fee seems a bit much to pay upfront for a startup business. Can anyone tell me why paypal is not recommended? It seems like it is the easiest and most cost effective solution for a startup website. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I recently submitted a request for a quote to have an Etsy-like module developed, on top of CS Cart Multi-Vendor edition V3.

It will essentially do what Etsy does : have a store operate under a single domain, with vendor profile showing on product pages while at the checkout phase, include vendors' payment gateways and have the customer pay for each vendor's items in separate transactions.

If you are interested in such an add-on, CS Cart confirmed that we could bundle our requirements and send a group request to have this module developped for us.

Of course, cost of development will then be shared across more projects, thus lowering the price for all participants.

Please reply if you are interested.

I had interest in this but I can see a number of reasons why it's not going to work.

First, I don't see the point of generating auto payments to venders paypal accounts and then issuing an invoice for commissions which the vender can choose to pay or NOT. Point is you have the vendor's money, take the commission and then credit the vendor's account with the payment less commission. Then allow the vendor to withdraw the money in their account when they want the way they want it.

Second, all vendor products should be set to not show if their account as a negative balance.

Third, respect should be given to their shoppers security. All payments to vendors should be held for a period in case the vendor does not ship the goods or the shopper is not happy with the goods. I would say Vendor can not withdraw payments till ten days after the sale.

YEs a usefull add-on. Where could we get this or is this planned for inclusion in a future release version of CS-Cart MVE?

[quote name='kickoff3pm' timestamp='1347399267' post='144815']

Third, respect should be given to their shoppers security. All payments to vendors should be held for a period in case the vendor does not ship the goods or the shopper is not happy with the goods. I would say Vendor can not withdraw payments till ten days after the sale.

[/quote]

Or just not allow the payment to be withdrawn until the vendor signs off on shipping the goods.

Thanks for comments and questions. I should probably point out that any custom development tries to cater for elements of a business plan that are obviously not covered in the standard issue of CS Cart MVE.

Hence, my request for issuing payments to vendors using their own method of payment and then charging them for the privilege in a different transaction, rather than withholding funds, substracting commission and do a manual payout (which is the standard MVE mode).

First, I don't see the point of generating auto payments to venders paypal accounts and then issuing an invoice for commissions which the vender can choose to pay or NOT. Point is you have the vendor's money, take the commission and then credit the vendor's account with the payment less commission. Then allow the vendor to withdraw the money in their account when they want the way they want it.

[/quote]

See my point above (ie. different businesses = different needs) + I also want to offer vendors' a way to insert their own payment options, Paypal or otherwise.

Second, all vendor products should be set to not show if their account as a negative balance.

[/quote]

Correct. Any unpaid commission from a vendor will trigger immediate action on the vendors' products availability or initiate a grace period before such action is taken.

[/quote]

Security is obviously a primary concern. Problem is : I am not sure withholding a payment is possible if you don't actually take part in the actual payment. It is my understanding that a third-party (ie. in this case my site) uninvolved in the payment transaction (neither sender nor receiver) cannot press specific conditions on the payment itself (like withholding period).

So we are back at the notion of security of payments and level of trust between buyers and vendors. I should probably indicate that most marketplaces create an environment of trust to “connect” buyers to vendors. Ways to insure trust : background checks, continuous monitoring, operational thresholds and limits (number of products/ total spend/ etc.)

Here, buyers' security is a by-product of initial checks and continuous monitoring.

[quote name='twist4d' timestamp='1347434941' post='144843']

YEs a usefull add-on. Where could we get this or is this planned for inclusion in a future release version of CS-Cart MVE?

[/quote]

I offer to group our requirements and order a custom development to CS Cart team. To be completely honest, this has been on the roadmap for quite some time so I am not sure this still on their plate (http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/84333-multi-vendor/suggestions/1193457-multi-vendor-should-automatically-pay-out-to-vendo).

[quote name='en_god_ide' timestamp='1347456555' post='144868']

Or just not allow the payment to be withdrawn until the vendor signs off on shipping the goods.

[/quote]

Yes, another possibility, but not sure any withholding of payment can be done without the site being part of the payment itself.

It would seem like the add on being made on order from JB_1975 is more to my liking and needs:

Definitely interested in this - for both EWay and PayPal - particularly for use in Australia.

Does anyone have any experience with this add on?

Is there a version available for CS Cart 3.0?

So are you saying that the Main site needs to have PayPal Pro or that each vendor needs to have a PayPal Pro account??

Surely if its just the fact it does not redirect then just the main website having PayPal Pro would work?

Or have I totally mis-understood it.

Each vendor would be required to have PayPal Pro also. For that reason, this addon will not be an option for me. My site's business model doesn't fit into that category. Most of my vendors will not be able to pay $30/month. I have been continually researching the best methods for automating the vendor payment process and haven't found anything feasible yet.

I've read that version 3.1 might have something including vendor payouts but I'm not sure if that information is accurate.