Auto Resize Image Upload

Dear Sir/Madam,

As cs-cart will be crashed if product image is too large in size.

Does cs-cart can limit the file size of the product image when user upload to server? Can cs-cart auto resize the product image to specific file size for example max 1024x1024 pixels?

Best regards,

Kelvin

Try to investigate this article - http://kb.cs-cart.com/change_images_size

Also your server may have some limits for upload file size.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As cs-cart will be crashed if product image is too large in size.

Does cs-cart can limit the file size of the product image when user upload to server? Can cs-cart auto resize the product image to specific file size for example max 1024x1024 pixels?

Best regards,

Kelvin

Unfortunately detailed images are not resized during the uploading process. For some reason this feature was removed from CS-Cart. So additional code modifications are required to create it.

Unfortunately detailed images are not resized during the uploading process. For some reason this feature was removed from CS-Cart. So additional code modifications are required to create it.

Thanks for your confirmation, nowadays, lot of the shop owner takes the product photo using mobile and most of them have no skill to resize the photo before upload. I think it is a core feature.

If we need this feature, may I know how much of the additional code modification? Please kindly quote to my personal email at yckelvin@gmail.com

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Dear Kelvin, we will send you our offer soon