Auto Hide Out Of Stock Products

Hi All,

How to auto-hide out of stock product (variant product), inventory setting is track with options?

For example :

Product A, with color Red, and Blue

Product A color Red stock is 0 (out of stock)

Product A color Blue stock is 9

NB : Inventory setting is track with options.

I want to auto hide Product A color Red, because stock is 0.

Currently, standard features of Cs Cart cant handle this. I think I need do some modification but i dont know how to do it.

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance!

What is your cart version?

You can use this free addon: http://1clue.com/exceptions-for-combinations.html

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1427185210' post='208821']

You can use this free addon: [url=“http://1clue.com/exceptions-for-combinations.html”]http://1clue.com/exc...mbinations.html[/url]

[/quote]

Cs Cart 4.2.1, compatible?

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1427185210' post='208821']

You can use this free addon: [url=“http://1clue.com/exceptions-for-combinations.html”]http://1clue.com/exc...mbinations.html[/url]

[/quote]

Thank you very much, i will try it!

[quote name=‘Andry MIS’ timestamp=‘1427185619’ post=‘208825’]

Cs Cart 4.2.1, compatible?

[/quote]

Yes. :)

[quote name=‘cscartrocks’ timestamp=‘1427185903’ post=‘208828’]

Yes. :)

[/quote]

Sorry, my CS Cart version is 4.2.3.

I already install but the out of stock product still show, I need setting something?

[quote name='Andry MIS' timestamp='1427186895' post='208835']

Sorry, my CS Cart version is 4.2.3.

I already install but the out of stock product still show, I need setting something?

[/quote]

Below is the FAQ:

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]“What is this add-on for?”[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]- This add-on allows you to hide option combinations of a product that is out of stock. Exceptions will be rebuilt automatically each time inventory [/size][/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]combination[/size][/font] [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4] is changed.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]“How to make it work?”[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]- To use this add-on you should make sure that the following conditions are met:[/size][/font]

[indent=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]1. Product has options [/size][/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]2. Product “Inventory” property is set to “track with options” [/size][/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]3. Option combinations are created and amount is set for each combination [/size][/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]4. “Exceptions type” product property is set to “Forbidden”[/size][/font][/indent]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]“What is exceptions?”[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]- You can find the detailed explanations of what is exceptions in the CS-Cart knowledge base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]“How does it work?”[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]- It creates exceptions for variant combinations which amount is zero or lower.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Combination is added to the exceptions in two cases:[/size][/font]

[indent=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]1. When you set 0 inventory to the combination at the “Option combinations” page[/size][/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]2. When a customer buys last combination of options of a product[/size][/font][/indent]

[quote name=‘cscartrocks’ timestamp=‘1427187437’ post=‘208838’]

Below is the FAQ:

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]“What is this add-on for?”[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]- This add-on allows you to hide option combinations of a product that is out of stock. Exceptions will be rebuilt automatically each time inventory [/size][/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]combination[/size][/font] [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4] is changed.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]“How to make it work?”[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]- To use this add-on you should make sure that the following conditions are met:[/size][/font]

[indent=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]1. Product has options [/size][/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]2. Product “Inventory” property is set to “track with options” [/size][/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]3. Option combinations are created and amount is set for each combination [/size][/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]4. “Exceptions type” product property is set to “Forbidden”[/size][/font][/indent]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]“What is exceptions?”[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]- You can find the detailed explanations of what is exceptions in the CS-Cart knowledge base: [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]“How does it work?”[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]- It creates exceptions for variant combinations which amount is zero or lower.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Combination is added to the exceptions in two cases:[/size][/font]

[indent=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]1. When you set 0 inventory to the combination at the “Option combinations” page[/size][/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]2. When a customer buys last combination of options of a product[/size][/font][/indent]

[/quote]

Already setting like this, but still can’t :(

In this case contact 1Clue team and ask them to help you. They should not charge anything

Have you looked in admin panel in the following area:

SETTINGS > General > Catalog > Show Out of Stock Products (unchecked)

Does that do anything for your store?

[quote name='gandgmodelshop' timestamp='1427222715' post='208918']

Have you looked in admin panel in the following area:

SETTINGS > General > Catalog > Show Out of Stock Products (unchecked)

Does that do anything for your store?

[/quote]

Already unchecked this setting but still can't. Are you using this add ons too?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1427212070' post='208899']

In this case contact 1Clue team and ask them to help you. They should not charge anything

[/quote]

Already contact them, waiting for the response. Hope they not charge anything.

Hi All,

The add ons already work fine, I need to re-build the product options every product.

Thanks All :)

[quote name='Andry MIS' timestamp='1427247557' post='208929']

The add ons already work fine, I need to re-build the product options every product.

[/quote]

Please ask them to add this note to the add-on documentation

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1427301042' post='209056']

Please ask them to add this note to the add-on documentation

[/quote]

I have added this note to the FAQ. Thank you.

why addon ? why not cs cart settings? :)

[quote name=‘demeldoo’ timestamp=‘1427559210’ post=‘209412’]

why addon ? why not cs cart settings? :)

[/quote]

Should be this feature include in cs cart settings very important thing!

Because the add ons cant work if im update stock via import file, im very confused.