Attention All Forum Owners!!!

Test

No one has an interest? Really? Maybe I thought there were more forum owners out there.

Anyways, if you have an interest send me an email. This offer will always stand :slight_smile:

I have a forum but it has nothing to do with culinary… So not sure what good it would do…

Yeah, Google only really cares about “related” material on forums and blogs. This tends to nullify the effect of old school link factories and pointless aggregators. This is a private forum for CS-Cart developers … I doubt many of us run food related forums. Each of us probably has a unique experience in terms of products, development settings and genres.

I agree with what you are saying. I was merely trying to get a small group together that would be interested in “engaging” each others forums to help get them up and running.

The topic of your forum does not matter. Most people will have something relevant to say on any topic.

For example - I have a culinary forum. Most likely you have cooked or will cook sometime in the near future. I’m sure you could post something relevant to my forum. I could do the same for you. :wink:

Why not.

I’m good in overcooking water! I can share the secret.

[quote name=‘Chef_Joe’]I agree with what you are saying. I was merely trying to get a small group together that would be interested in “engaging” each others forums to help get them up and running.

The topic of your forum does not matter. Most people will have something relevant to say on any topic.

For example - I have a culinary forum. Most likely you have cooked or will cook sometime in the near future. I’m sure you could post something relevant to my forum. I could do the same for you. ;)[/QUOTE]