I have read this article regarding status of assigning users to a group
- Assign the account to one of the available user groups on the User groups tab. A userâ€™s membership in a user group is managed by the statuses:
- Activeâ€”user belongs to the group.
- Pendingâ€”user has applied for the groups and is waiting for approval.
- Availableâ€”group is available for application.
- Declinedâ€”userâ€™s application was declined.
I dont really get it what is doing status Available?
What is the difference between Active and Available?