Are you also working on the eu energy label?

After the EU issued new guidelines for the labeling of the energy consumption of electrical appliances, i wanted to know if you also plan to include this feature?

I don’t know of a usable plugin. How do other retailers deal with this directive?

1 Like

So nobody has issues with this legal point? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why not just add an image of the label to the product?
Or add a features tab and include the details there?

1 Like

Why not just add an image of the label to the product?
Or add a features tab and include the details there?

In the meantime, that’s how I do it. But according to EU law, it must be implemented as in this store (www.mediamarkt.at). Amazon already has this as well.

Otherwise you run the risk of getting expensive mail from the lawyer.

You can just use a feature for this.

You can just use a feature for this.

Wich one? I have not found one.

You can create one :slight_smile: Please see: Features — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Another option is using Promo text.

Yes but a feature is much more flexible and easier. You can just make it, bulk add it, and change it in 1 go if needed later and then it will change for every product.

Ah, i thought you meant a plugin or something similar. :face_with_peeking_eye: I already looked at the one with the features. The problem is that it can’t display images (at least not with the vivashop theme). :roll_eyes:

Hmm, or i’ll do it with a tpl-hook afterwards… :thinking:

Product features with the Brand type should display images in the store-front. But yes - it can be limited by the 3rd party theme

1 Like