Api Product Combination Stock

Hi All,

I Need get and update the product combination (variant) stock with API (My product inventory setting : Track with options)

CS-cart already provide it? I don't find in documentation (API — CS-Cart 4.1.x documentation).

Regards,

Andry

[quote name='Andry MIS' timestamp='1421740967' post='202977']

Hi All,

I Need get and update the product combination (variant) stock with API (My product inventory setting : Track with options)

CS-cart already provide it? I don't find in documentation (http://docs.cs-cart…/api/index.html).

[/quote]

Unfortunately there is no way to update product option combinations via CS-Cart API. Our team is ready to extend the default functionality for you. If you are interested, please contact me using the link from my signature.

[quote name=‘eComLabs’ timestamp=‘1421743188’ post=‘202983’]

Unfortunately there is no way to update product option combinations via CS-Cart API. Our team is ready to extend the default functionality for you. If you are interested, please contact me using the link from my signature.

[/quote]

Thank you for your information, I will contact you if I had really need :)

We will wait for your message. Thank you.

Andry,

Could you perhaps provide an update how you got on regarding API & Product Combinations? Would love to hear it.

thanks in advance

Olof

[quote name='Olof' timestamp='1427429947' post='209221']

Could you perhaps provide an update how you got on regarding API & Product Combinations? Would love to hear it.

[/quote]

We did not receive this request. If you are interested, please let me know.

Hi eComLabs,

Thanks. I think we will wait for 4.3.1 and then re-evaluate our needs. 4.3.1 is changing some things around Product Combinations and we need to analyze that first before deciding on any API.

thanks

Olof

[quote name='Olof' timestamp='1428435763' post='210633']

Thanks. I think we will wait for 4.3.1 and then re-evaluate our needs. 4.3.1 is changing some things around Product Combinations and we need to analyze that first before deciding on any API.

[/quote]

Dear Olof,

Thank you for keeping us updated.