Anyways getting sales pitches from BigCommerce

I have been a reseller of cscart for many years and recently was told from one of my many cscart clients that they received an email from a bigcommerce sales guy trying to lure them over to their system.

I think this is a pretty low form of marketing for sure and i recommend that cscart resellers and other look at their showcase and perhaps reach out to these business and see if they would prefer a non monthly cart solution - more features etc.

what do you all say?

I got that email this morning

[quote]

We have not spoken before but I was just on your site and noticed your store is running on CS-Cart.

I work for Bigcommerce (a CS-Cart competitor) and we are a happy home for many stores like yours who have outgrown CS-Cart.

If you have 15 minutes free today I would like to have a quick phone chat with you and see if we can make a migration from CS-Cart to Bigcommerce a serious consideration for you.

Let me know a time that works.

If you are booked out today you can play with a trial store at blah blah blah [/quote]

Yep, we got them also.

LOL times are tough. :mrgreen:

Yep looks like it's a general spam I had one saying “We have not spoken before but I was just on your site and noticed your store is running on oscommerce”.

Bigcommerce went right to the bottom of my interest pile and under the floor board won't touch that shit.

Easy pickings when cs-cart releases new versions that do not support existing clients properly… I got the mail this morning. I responded back that since they “saw my site”, that they obviously didn't “look at my site”. I told them to fix their robots.