Anyway To Add Same Sub Categories To Multiple Parent Categories?

Hello,

Is there anyway to add the same sub categories to multiple parent categories at once? I have a few categories that have the same sub categories but adding each sub category to each parent category individually, is very time consuming. For example, if there are two parent categories, e.g. clothes and jackets, and the sub category is size, is there a way to put the sub category into both of the parent categories at the same time? I hope this makes sense.

Thank you!

I am afraid, it is not possible out of the box

Hello,

Is there anyway to add the same sub categories to multiple parent categories at once? I have a few categories that have the same sub categories but adding each sub category to each parent category individually, is very time consuming. For example, if there are two parent categories, e.g. clothes and jackets, and the sub category is size, is there a way to put the sub category into both of the parent categories at the same time? I hope this makes sense.

Thank you!

Sounds like a setup that would get very confusing with a lot of products, Size is not really a type of product, I would suggest that it should be a feature or option choice of the product,