Anyone want to split the cost for a product image zoom feature?

Built and supported by CS-Cart?

It would look like this:

[url]mind-projects.it - mind projects Resources and Information.

CS-Cart quoted 180 to 279 USD… anyone want to chip in?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

[URL]http://www.magictoolbox.com/magiczoomplus/modules/cscart/[/URL]

i’ve had troubles with magic zoom… i’d rather use code from the vendor that designed our shopping cart system…

ill add 100 i need it for 2 sites

Check cs cart image zoom mod we just announced. I think it will work well for you :wink:

Here is another one for you to check out.

[url]Search results

But I like www.codingstaff.com better.

[quote name=‘Kayokoko Swimwear’]i’ve had troubles with magic zoom… i’d rather use code from the vendor that designed our shopping cart system…[/QUOTE]

What issues did you have with magic zoom? It seems to be pretty nice.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Just curious because I am shopping for a zoom feature as well.

Thanks

[quote name=‘Kayokoko Swimwear’]Built and supported by CS-Cart?

It would look like this:

[url]mind-projects.it - mind projects Resources and Information.

CS-Cart quoted 180 to 279 USD… anyone want to chip in?

Please let me know.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sounds like if you need the mod for more than 1 site you may be better off to just get CS or someone else to write the mod for you. We have multiple sites and would have to spend more than $300 to get mods from any of those listed here. We have started to just get custom mods ourselves. That way we can use them on all our sites and do as we wish. Just a thought.

BTW, “supported by CS-Cart” is not really a bad thing, but it really doesn’t hold much weight either. Once they break their own code in the next update they won’t fix it without additional charges. There are some on the forum and some official sponsors who will fix it for 4 months after the mod is written…even when CS breaks it with changes. All I am suggesting is you may want to shop around and try an outside source to get the code written.

I use magictoolbox products on various cscart version all the way back to 1.35 and no issues - great tools

[quote name=‘DELTA9000’]I use magictoolbox products on various cscart version all the way back to 1.35 and no issues - great tools[/quote]

works on 2.0.15 too.