Anyone upgraded from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2?

Has anyone upgraded from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2?

And did you encounter any issues?



I have built a site using 4.0.1 and wanted to know if its in my best interests to upgrade to 4.0.2 or whether I should wait for 4.0.3.



Thanks,

Bart :mrgreen:

Not sure if you can jump upgrades. It may ask you to upgrade to 4.02 and than 4.03. I did my upgrade to 4.02 from 4.01 than imported from 3.02. But I did the upgrade first with empty store.

Has any body heard when we may see v4.0.3 ??

Sometime in November

Dam I was hoping 4.0.2 will be stable version and glad my subscription for upgrade stays till oct. I was happy and upgraded the system.



now 4.0.2 have lots of bug in it hmm Dam I need 4.0.3 version to get rid of my bug.

Less bugs, but not bug freeā€¦

I'm on V 4.02 from 4.01 and been applying the fixes in bug tracker until 4.03 comes out. There will always be bugs. Too many different customized stores.