Anyone Need Small Engine Parts ?

anyone need small engine parts ?

i know there are tons of small engine sites out there but how many use Cs-Cart so why not help me out so i can better the site with new upgrade to the newer version instead of keepinjg the 1.3.5 sp 3 which is currently what i have order from me $ 25.00 worth of products and put in customer section that you are a cs cart user you will get a coupon for your next order

thank you

calvin

Hello lawnmowertech,

Your message is poignant. I don’t use small motors, the only way to help is to advise you follow some SEO rules. Your website could have a better rank in the SERP on your keywords.

Here is a first step:

[URL]seo forum - Recherche Google

Ask some questions on one, two or more SEO forum. They can help you for free to get a better rank on SERPs.

Give a fish to someone who is hungry, and he will eat for a day.

Give him a fishing net, and you feed him for life.

With all my heart,

Lee Li Pop

Hello lawnmowertech,

I found this for you:

[url]http://www.intelliwebtools.com/node/18[/url]

[url]http://www.practicalecommerce.com/articles/1350-Conversion-15-Reasons-Why-Consumers-Will-Leave-Your-eCommerce-Site[/url]

I hope at least one of these tips will be useful for you.

Lee Li Pop

I don’t suppose you realise that he’s looking for sales from the forum not for help.

Is there a data feed mod to upload product descriptions to this forum ? :slight_smile:

Lee Li Pop> Use paypal not keyboard :smiley:

JesseLee, Darius,

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]

[SIZE=“3”]Give a fish to someone who is hungry, and he will eat for a day.

Give him a fishing net, and you feed him for life.[/SIZE]

[/QUOTE]

To understand this parable:

[url]http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060624063028AAWOZxz[/url]

With all my heart,

Lee Li Pop

Jesse,

I don’t think Lee Li was exactly out of line or anything. She expressed that she doesn’t use small engines and was just offering help.

I think everyone could use a little help here and there. I do have small engines like in my lawnmower, weed eater, and stuff, but I am not in need of anything right now especially right before the holidays. I wish I did need something I would love to be able to help out Calvin.

Sure I could do what Darius says and use Paypal instead of my keyboard, but I definitely don’t have any extra cash right now either.

So, I guess it is better that Lee Li offers some advice instead of doing nothing at all.

By the way, I’m not tryting to defend Lee Li or say she’s right, I’m just trying to point out that something is better than nothing.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Jesse,

I don’t think Lee Li was exactly out of line or anything. She expressed that she doesn’t use small engines and was just offering help.[/quote]

Just didn’t say otherwise :wink:

There a few side-tracked threads that should be kept to the original subject and while what Lee Li Pop was trying to assist, the thread was posted in the “advertise your site” section of the forum to draw leads, not advice.

Jesse

Yeah, I guess your right and you definitely have a point on this thread being about Calvin advertising his site and he wasn’t asking for the help that Lee Li offered.

Brandon

its all ok i could use that help as well about the serps and all maybe that is a start to get me higher on the serps i have always wanted to see what serps was all about

since they only have me at a 2 only

thanks lee li for the advise and the others thanks

just hope others find this thread interesting

[quote name=‘lawnmowertech’]its all ok i could use that help as well about the serps and all maybe that is a start to get me higher on the serps i have always wanted to see what serps was all about

since they only have me at a 2 only

thanks lee li for the advise and the others thanks

just hope others find this thread interesting[/QUOTE]

If I were you I would not invest in ads, not yet. You need to do more work on the site, site description, product descriptions and more…

I am not familiar with brand names and parts are for, and could not understand what is the engine parts are for.

Now only a real pro mechanic, who knows exactly what is he looking for make a purchase. In auto parts shop not only I look for parts by model, year, some numbers, but also sometimes I have old broken part to match if it exactly fits size, some cheaper parts non original are not always exactly same.

Some of your parts do not have picture, also description is super poor, not speaking of instructions how to fit it. I may be totally wrong as I do not understand what is this site about…

I would love to order engine parts from you, but I don’t need anything at the moment. So far my little mower and weed eater has been doing great for the past 3 years. Probably because I mow my yard every two weeks and weed eat ever 3 weeks vs every week like I should haha.

I hope everything works out for the best. I wouldn’t worry about upgrading your not missing anything but bugs. I wish I never left 1.3.5 sometimes.

I would snap some photos , add better descriptions , and a how to section. You have several products on your site. Everyone has a different opinion but I would get rid of the testimonials and the “we pride ourselves…” line. Keep it professional and clean . When I see a site with Testimonials I don’t checkout.

Hello KBM,

[quote name=‘KBM’]When I see a site with Testimonials I don’t checkout.[/quote]

Why don’t you checkout?

Lee Li Pop

[QUOTE]I see a site with Testimonials I don’t checkout.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, however, customer testimonials as well as product reviews are an excellent selling tool for online merchants as it builds consumer confidence (especially important in ecommerce).

If these details were not proven to be a valuable sales aid, then Amazon.com & other major players would not hound customers after they have made a purchase to come back & leave feedback! :wink:

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I don’t suppose you realise that he’s looking for sales from the forum not for help.[/quote]

hahaha :smiley: :cool: :smiley:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Sorry, however, customer testimonials as well as product reviews are an excellent selling tool for online merchants as it builds consumer confidence (especially important in ecommerce).

If these details were not proven to be a valuable sales aid, then Amazon.com & other major players would not hound customers after they have made a purchase to come back & leave feedback! ;)[/QUOTE]

Amazon is not in the same league as most cscart stores in my opinion. Site testimonials on small sites make me feel uncomfortable. I have a unproven ability to spot a fake testimonial. Haha

once I spot the fake testimonial I never revisit the site. I’m all about product reviews.

You need customer testimonials just not on the homepage they should come from a third party source where the shop owner can not edit or delete the review.

my dad just passed away this morning at 8:30 am est i just got the news and its hurting me inside i feel empty dont know who to turn too for help

Calvin,

The deaths of my father takes me back many years back. Calvin, this injury of life will never heal. Calvin, you were proud of your father, as me with mine.

So, now it’s time to show him, where he’s now, he can be proud of you: Go ahead, don’t stop and never looks back.

Now Calvin, your father must be proud of you, as much as you were proud of him.

With all my heart,

Lee Li Pop

Sorry to hear this Calvin, it truly is a very tough thing to deal with!

It is also very difficult for anyone to come up with the right words that can be of help during this difficult time.

I can only say, try your best to focus on the positives which may have come from this situation as well as all of the positive memories you have of him. You will cherish these memories forever. :wink:

thank you all when i get the guest book to stay up on the funeral home site i will post a link here for you all to sign the guest book if you wish

i also want to make a personal thank you to who ever it was that sent me a gift in memory of my dad it was a book that has a poem in it that sits on a stand i wish i knew who that was so i can thank them but anyway that book will be displayed where my dads urn is going to be setting at it may also be displayed at the church tommorrow at his memorial service

i will say my mom is not taking it well they been together for 56 years and you can imagine what mom is going thru and the government is cutting off dads workmans comp benifits so my mom wont have but 800.00 a month and the house payment and vehicle expenses add up almost to that amount by themselves

so its going to be difficult

for us here

take care

calvin