Anyone know where the css is to change the color of the subcat links and sitemap?

I have been looking for ages but none of the color changes I try and make do anything.

I am trying to change the subcategory links (when clicking on a main cat the sub cats are shown above the products listed) and the links shown on the sitemap

I even tried using !important to force the colour change but cannot seem to change the colour of these damn link? Anyone know eher the css is to change the colour?

for the sub cats I tried messing around with the class underlin-bold and some other selectors but damn colour does not change

Thanskk

a, a:visited, a:hover, a:active {

color:#5F5F5F;

}

Located on line 54 of the style.css for the electro skin.

[quote name=‘whiplash13’]a, a:visited, a:hover, a:active {

color:#5F5F5F;

}

Located on line 54 of the style.css for the electro skin.[/QUOTE]

Nah that changes the links in the side bars

I also tried to force a color change with:

.underlined-bold a:link{

color: #000000 !important;

}

but no lcuk… gotta find where css is for this…

BTW i am using sports theme

.central-content ul a, .central-content ul a:visited, .central-content ul a:hover, .central-content ul a:active {

color:#01AAAA;

}

Line 1443 of the style.css for your skin.

[quote name=‘whiplash13’].central-content ul a, .central-content ul a:visited, .central-content ul a:hover, .central-content ul a:active {

color:#01AAAA;

}

Line 1443 of the style.css for your skin.[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks man, I don’t think I would have found this. I used the DOM inspector and it was showing that the selector on the elements hooks are something else. I guess the only way to have found te css for these elemnts is to know the software…

Thanks again…

I used Firebug in Firefox. It is a really useful tool.