Anyone hosting with my server expert (spiral) ?

I was using CyberLNC with just OK experience. Then I got information from Spiral that CyberLNC is about to break apart etc, so I switched to myserverexpert. Is there anyone hosted there? If yes what do you think about the company?

It’s not about ‘what do you think’… It’s about ‘how it works’…

[quote name=‘rigona’]I was using CyberLNC with just OK experience. Then I got information from Spiral that CyberLNC is about to break apart etc, so I switched to myserverexpert. Is there anyone hosted there? If yes what do you think about the company?[/quote]

Avoid that kid at all costs.

I allowed him the benefit of the doubt to manage my own server (Dedicated) and he took the liberty to “optimize” the entire images directory to 75% quality. Without backups - pissed off more than I can tell you.

I also found ‘poisoned’ DNS entries to various blackhat SEO forums that existed on my server. For someone who said that they assist “cPanel with security” and screwing up so badly… lets just say it’s a very lofty height of incompetence for even me to consider.

[quote name=‘rigona’]I was using CyberLNC with just OK experience. Then I got information from Spiral that CyberLNC is about to break apart etc, so I switched to myserverexpert. Is there anyone hosted there? If yes what do you think about the company?[/QUOTE]

myserverexpert is not a legitimate company and is ran by the idiot that was just removed from CyberLNC support (Matt, Spiral, David T) He goes by all of them. He is also banned from this and many other forums including cPanel itself because of misleading people with his bullshit.

Here is a thread about his history

[url]http://www.webhostingtalk.com/archive/index.php/t-624565.html[/url]

You made a very bad choice my moving to his service and you will eventually find your server has been deactivated without any previous warning when he runs out of money. He has done this for years under different names and it will never change.

I think this has happened already. I’m getting no response from him and my server is down. Is there any what to recover it? I don’t even know who he uses to host my server with. Is there any way to find out?

Thanks a lot

By Far my favorite line from above!

[QUOTE]Me: Do you use webmail?

CyberToad: Uh yeah … I’m on the Squirrelmail development team![/QUOTE]

Last I heard he just had a small VPS with vps.net and you will get no help from them

Yeah, he should have chosen “Spiraling Outta Control” as his alias name… :shock:

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]Last I heard he just had a small VPS with vps.net and you will get no help from them[/QUOTE]

He was banned from their forum earlier this year, and I believe as a customer too. Mainly because he acted like an a******.

[QUOTE]myserverexpert is not a legitimate company and is ran by the idiot that was just removed from CyberLNC support (Matt, Spiral, David T) He goes by all of them. He is also banned from this and many other forums including cPanel itself because of misleading people with his bullshit.[/QUOTE]

We should all feel quite fortunate that he did not shut each & every one of us down, putting us all out of business, because with that amount of knowledge, he easily could have! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote name=‘Spiral = “The Bernie Madoff of CS-Cart Security”’]CyberToad: LOL. You do realize I own 76 hosting companies and most all the major data centers, right?[/quote]LOL…I always love a good rag thread, Spiral is “The Bernie Madoff of CS-Cart Security”, stay away from this guy as far as possible. If you need to switch servers go to a real company like wiredtree or liquidweb.

[quote name=‘snorocket’]LOL “a real company like wiredtree or liquidweb”[/QUOTE]

You got shares Sno? LOL :rolleyes:

[quote name=‘BarryH’]You got shares Sno? LOL :rolleyes:[/quote]

nope, not at all, don’t even host on them. all i know is people need to stop hosting with these hosts who keep popping up all over the internet offering hosting, just host with the bigboys and stop farting around with these mom and pop resellers - Sno

[quote name=‘snorocket’]nope, not at all, don’t even host on them. all i know is people need to stop hosting with these hosts who keep popping up all over the internet offering hosting, just host with the bigboys and stop farting around with these mom and pop resellers - Sno[/QUOTE]

Was kidding sno! LOL but I agree CLOOK for me.

[url]https://myserverexpert.clientorderform.com/customer/index.php?v=4&action=ordstep1[/url]

The page title says “TOAD SOCIETY” ROFL LMFAO

:D:D:rolleyes::lol:

[quote name=‘TonyK’][URL]https://myserverexpert.clientorderform.com/customer/index.php?v=4&action=ordstep1[/URL]

The page title says “TOAD SOCIETY” ROFL LMFAO

:D:D:rolleyes::lol:[/quote]

LOL…The 404 page is a nice touch to the horrible service…LOL

[URL]http://www.myserverexpert.com/servers.html[/URL]