Anybody know of Hosting outside the U.S. ????

Just checking the forums to see if anybody has experience with hosting companies who have their SERVERS outside the United States on foreign soil.

Both Godaddy and Moniker are so afraid of libel lawsuits, threats of lawsuits, etc, if they receive a complaint, they just shut you down.

This is from Monikers Terms and Conditions item 10:

“We reserve the right to cancel or terminate your use of the services if you engage in any of the activities described above or your usage of the services results in, or is the subject of, legal action or threatened legal action, against Moniker or any of its affiliates or partners, without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or with out merit”

Notice the last line “with or with out merit” AKA…all you have to do is threaten a lawsuit!!!

Godaddy has a similiar policy.

So if you have a satirical cartoon and somebody finds it slanderous and contacts Moniker or Godaddy, they just shut you down and seize your domain name.

They are so afraid of the U.S. courts and lawsuits from lawsuit crazy Americans, they just capitulate immediately and cave in.

Im at Godaddy now, but after talking with some friends who have been bullied by Godaddy, I am wanting to move now before somebody ( AKA my competition ) figures out that all they have to do to shut me down and put me out of business is send a certified threatening letter to my U.S. based registrar or hosting provider, and Im out of business ASAP!!!

Any ideas for outside the U.S. hosting???

Thanks