Another Problem Logging Into Admin

Hi guys, i recently had a problem when i was developing my site and decided to upload a backup … now im faced with the problem of not being able to log in the admin , im getting the message "Sorry, the store is temporarily closed for maintenance. "

i have tried reading every way on fixing this problem through cpanel etc and im still at a complete loss?

please help as im loosing my mind :(

regards

Darren

justdaiwa.com.au

you have a database error. Add

define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

To your config.local.php file to see the error.

Unknown column 'cscart_settings_descriptions.original_value' in 'field list' b[/b]

SELECT cscart_settings_sections.name, cscart_settings_sections.section_id, cscart_settings_sections.position, cscart_settings_sections.type , cscart_settings_descriptions.value as description, cscart_settings_descriptions.original_value as original_description, object_id, object_type, CONCAT('settings.manage?section_id=', cscart_settings_sections.name) as href FROM cscart_settings_sections LEFT JOIN cscart_settings_descriptions ON cscart_settings_descriptions.object_id = cscart_settings_sections.section_id AND object_type = 'S' AND cscart_settings_descriptions.lang_code = 'en'WHERE 1 AND (FIND_IN_SET('ROOT', cscart_settings_sections.edition_type) OR FIND_IN_SET('ULT:ROOT', cscart_settings_sections.edition_type) OR FIND_IN_SET('VENDOR', cscart_settings_sections.edition_type) OR FIND_IN_SET('ULT:VENDOR', cscart_settings_sections.edition_type)) AND cscart_settings_sections.type IN ('CORE') ORDER BY cscart_settings_sections.position

Error at

app/Tygh/Database.php, line: 639

Backtrace

File: app/Tygh/Database.php Line: 322 Function: _error File: app/Tygh/Database.php Line: 125 Function: query File: app/functions/fn.database.php Line: 42 Function: getHash File: app/Tygh/Settings.php Line: 339 Function: db_get_hash_array File: app/Tygh/Settings.php Line: 183 Function: _getSections File: app/Tygh/BackendMenu.php Line: 200 Function: getCoreSections File: app/Tygh/BackendMenu.php Line: 66 Function: _getSettingsSections File: app/controllers/backend/init.php Line: 98 Function: generate File: app/functions/fn.control.php Line: 592 Function: include File: app/functions/fn.control.php Line: 380 Function: fn_run_controller File: admin.php Line: 26 Function: fn_dispatch

ok so what do i do with this information?

really appreciate your help :)

have you tried to run repair database in cpanel

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1417422609' post='198418']

have you tried to run repair database in cpanel

[/quote]

i sure did but that didnt work…

The cs cart help boys fixed up for me… seemed that there was a missing coloum or something, mainly due to backup not being the same version. stupid me…