Android & Iphone Native App

Hello - I am building and Iphone & Android App for Cs-Cart which any one can publish under their name and submit to Google Play and App Store, here are the list of features I am working on let me know guys if I am missing something .

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Front end:-[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o Sign up module- Visitors will be able to browse through the contents available on the website and they will have the option to shop as a guest or after sign in.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o Sign in module- Users after log in will be able to shop on the app.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o View list module- They will be able to see the products available on the app according to categories and sub categories and the hottest deals.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o View details module-They will be able to see the detail of the products like-price, discount available, features, images.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o Search module-They will be able to search for the products by mentioning categories and sub-categories.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o Shopping cart module-They will be able to put their selected products in their shopping cart (CS Cart) where they can update the quantity of the products purchased. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o Payment module-Users will be able to make payments through various payment gateways.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o They will be able to gift the product to someone else by giving different billing and shipping address.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Back end:-[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o Sign in module- Admin will access admin panel through secure login details over the app.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o Manage profile module-Admin will be able to edit/delete/update the accounts and profile of all the users.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]o Manage content module-He will maintain the lists and details of the various products available on the app. He will be able to update/edit/delete the products, price and discount available.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Is there something you think I am missing ?[/size][/font][/color]