Amazon Synchronization By Simtech Development, Are You Interested?

I am interested if the add-on with fully integrated with orders list and products synchronization

also webkul prepare an amazon connector addon . i wait them release. and i will check both which one talented i wil choose that.

Hello!

I will leave the link to our Amazon Synchronization add-on here. Now it allows to synchronize products and orders in your Amazon sellers account and CS-Cart store.

cant export products on amazon. just synch created amazon products..

cant export products on amazon. just synch created amazon products..

Amazon does not allow the automatically products creating. You should create products in Amazon, so they have a unique Identification. Then export products using our add-on.
Here is the information about our last update for the Amazon Synchronization add-on. We have developed the following modification which includes:
- exporting the products from CS-Cart to Amazon.
- exporting the images from CS-Cart to Amazon.
- exporting the variations of the products from CS-Cart to Amazon.
The are following steps for exporting:
1. You should add SKU or ASIN for all of your products in CS-Cart (or other unique parameters of a product).
2. Choose the products and make an export to Amazon through your admin panel.
There are some special cases with the export in consequence of the Amazon policy:
1. Every variation of the product will be created as a separate product in Amazon (but you will synchronize the data with CS-Cart as with variations).
2. Amazon could block some SKUs or ASINs of the products and will send you a warning with a suggestion about how you can fix it.

finally exporting the variations is come.

finally exporting the variations is come.

Feel free to let me know if there are any questions. I am happy to help.