Alt-Team Rocks

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1347462884' post='144880']

Yeah, let me think. …No not a definitive answer but sometimes in my company when I dont want to deal with people who come across as whiners I really up the price and turn round times that are equal or more than my competition, and if they go for it…fine.

[/quote]

A forum can't help solve your social problems and this post is a manifestation of how you approached me since my first post. You can out a person like you did but can't ignore the situation. If you had not responded me, this would be only one negative feedback under a thread called 'alt team rocks' which is one of the most recent post I could find on this forum with other review I posted my message. So be it and I'm done with you two too.

If you have a complaint, bring it up with Alt-team. You made your point, continuing to harass (flame) the rest of the good folks on the forum who donate their time and ideas to help others will not get you very far here.

except maybe to the door.

Gosh, mazter, I really wouldn't suggest flaming the forum admin…

I would hate to get booted from this forum! It's an extremely valuable resource for anyone using this software.

This thread is closed.