Alt-team module

I see that Alt-team has a “MultiShop” add-on in beta. A demo is available here: [url]http://alt-team.com/beta-version-of-the-multishop-addon-realized.html[/url]

Is this an independent effort by Alt-team, or is CS-Cart partnering with them on this?

[quote name=‘sixnin9’]I see that Alt-team has a “MultiShop” add-on in beta. A demo is available here: [url]http://alt-team.com/beta-version-of-the-multishop-addon-realized.html[/url][/QUOTE]

I just took a look at this. I am really impressed based on the demos.

I am definitely interested in purchasing this. I sent a message to Alt-team.

Adam

Yeah, it looks really good in it’s current form. Alt-team confirmed that it will work with the Community Edition which means clone stores for the cost of a domain (and SSL). I just hope the CS-Cart guys are cool with this and don’t decide to enforce some licensing stipulation to kill the party.

Some areas in the demo that aren’t ready for prime-time:

-promotions only appear to work on the “root” store

-admin / active carts : only displays a users most recently updated cart (doesn’t show all the users active carts from each “shop”)

-a user must login to each “shop” individually. Would be better if login once, logged in everywhere.

Glen

I stumbled across this a few days ago & was surprised at how far along the mod actually was.

I find it rather odd that Alt-Team hasn’t really advertised it! :confused:

We are gonna give it a shot on one of our sites and see how it goes. I can’t wait until it comes out. The multi-store was the reason we were trying out Opencart. After working with Opencart and how primitive it was we decided to go with the Community Version to test and just take care of multiple little sites. Now with this multi-cart mod we are looking forward to administering them through one cart.

I will definately give this a try.

Dear friends,

My name is Ildar Bibaev and I am lead developer of “Multishop” add-on for CS-Cart software.

Now, we have started pre-sell of “Multishop” add-on.

If you are interested, you can purchase the “Multishop” add-on by following this link - Buy CS-Cart “Multishop” add-on.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them.

Thank you.

Would it be possible to post ticket with help desk for guest, not registered visitor?

Dear Darius,

If client send message within form on the site, this message will be sent to administrator e-mail. Help Desk will get this mail from e-mail and post it. Also Help Desk will create account for this user if user was not crated before.

Alt-team,

Does “pre-sell” mean that this is an opportunity to pay a reduced price prior to the release of the add-on? Meaning, I won’t actually receive the add-on immediately after buying?

thanks,

Glen

Dear Glen,

[quote]

Does “pre-sell” mean that this is an opportunity to pay a reduced price prior to the release of the add-on?

[/quote]

Yes.

[quote]

Meaning, I won’t actually receive the add-on immediately after buying?

[/quote]

After the purchase of add-on we provide our customer with beta version of the “Multishop” add-on.

Thank you.

We just purchased a copy.

In regards to the following comments:

[quote]

I just hope the CS-Cart guys are cool with this and don’t decide to enforce some licensing stipulation to kill the party.

[/quote]

I really don’t think they should say anything or have a problem with this. It actually encourages more mini shopping carts that increase the “friendly neighborhood” for CS. This allows more people to see it and even more that will buy copies of the pro. While some will start with a trial run on a small site with the community version, I think far more will want some of the other bells and whistles of the pro version. For example, we will have the “master” copy installed on a pro version and then have multiple community versions too that will have products more site specific to that site.

Anyone tested it in action?

Dear Darius,

[quote name=‘Darius’]Anyone tested it in action?[/QUOTE]

You can have a look at feedback here.

CS-Cart Multishop add-on

Regards, Alt-team.

we have a dedicated server and have multiple domain names.

can all these domain names work together with this addon?

a.com

b.com

not a.com/books

a.com/pc

etc

Dear silverbestbuy,

[quote name=‘silverbestbuy’]we have a dedicated server and have multiple domain names.

can all these domain names work together with this addon?

a.com

b.com

not a.com/books

a.com/pc

etc[/QUOTE]

Yes, they can work together. The only condition is that stores should be installed on one server and they should have the common access to data bases.

Regards, Alt-team.