Alt-Team Add-On: Stripe Checkout Payment Gateway

Dear Friends,

We have released a new payment gateway: Stripe Checkout Payment.

download.jpg

Stripe is a third-party payments processor built around a simple idea: make it easy for companies to do business online. Stripe Checkout is a secure built-in solution that goes a step beyond and guarantees that the information is invisible to everyone.

If you need the Stripe Checkout to accept online payments, this add-on is a great solution for you.

Stripe Checkout supports 135+ currencies and 25 languages, and dynamically shows the payment methods most likely to improve conversion. Stripe Checkout supports local payment methods:

• Alipay
  • Bacs Direct Debit
  • Bancontact
  • EPS
  • FPX
  • Giropay
  • iDEAL
  • Przelewy24
  • SEPA Direct Debit
  • SOFORT

Compatibility:

• * This add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and MultiVendor all 4 versions.
  • * It works perfectly with all responsive themes.

Notes:

• * Any other features like a refund, payment reports, recurring payments, subscriptions, transactions, mobile app, partial captures, etc.
  • * The Stripe payment gateway module will be delivered during 3-5 business days from the moment of purchase.

Contact us if you have any questions.

Is there a difference with the default integration? And does it work with older cs-cart versions? I would need it for 4.5x

Thanks!

Stripe Checkout will be supported since 4.16.1 version only

This is alt-teams addon though…

Yes, but asked about difference. So your question cannot be answered since none saw the default Stripe Checkout integration

aah that’s what you meant…

The marketplace link suggests it supports version v4.0.3 onwards so you should be fine with 4.5 (it does also explicitly mention 4.5.2)

Yes, thanks, I saw that but in the past I bought add-ons that said this and then turned out not to be compatible at all. This one seems to be though because Alt-team just told me :slight_smile:

2 Likes