Alt-team Add-On: Easy scroll pagination

This is an awesome addon. Many thanks!

Some questions:

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1335269279' post='135341'][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#2c2b2b]StellarBytes, Flow, this add-on is SEO friendly it doesn't influence any urls. Google sees all pages with standard pagination (1 2 3 4) and index these pages. But you/customers don't see standard page numbers because they are hidden by Java Script. [/color][/font][/size][/quote]

Doesn't this fall under cloacking? Google does not allow cloacking and punishes websites that show different content to googlebot, than to normal users. Could you please explain?

It seems to me that the button that sets how many products per page, has become superfluous because the number per page is no longer correct and needs to be removed. What do you think about this?

Is this addon available to CS-Cart ultimate? Your license agreement only allows 1 url, but installing it on ultimate will affect multiple urls.

Hello P-Pharma and thank you for your questions!

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1343315771' post='141519'] Some questions: Doesn't this fall under cloacking? Google does not allow cloacking and punishes websites that show different content to googlebot, than to normal users. Could you please explain? [/quote]

No, it's not cloaking. Cloaking means that you hide some content from Google in order to cheat search robots. If you use scroll pagination you don't hide any content and don't suppose any cheating. Google see all your pages separately. Users also see the same pages but one below another. Nevertheless, we plan to examine this issue more attentively and improve the algorithm if necessary.

[quote]It seems to me that the button that sets how many products per page, has become superfluous because the number per page is no longer correct and needs to be removed. What do you think about this?[/quote]

May be you are right but truth to tell you are the first who says that this button is superfluous. If more users will ask to remove it, we can do it but if you don't use a default cs-cart skin some issues may occur.

[quote]Is this addon available to CS-Cart ultimate? Your license agreement only allows 1 url, but installing it on ultimate will affect multiple urls. [/quote]

Yes, the add-on works for CS-Cart Ultimate but it will be necessary to purchase a licence separetly for every domain. So if you have 3 storefronts you will need to purchase 3 Easy scroll pagination licenses.

Edited! There is a special pricing model for Ultimate edition. Check here. Choose the CS-Cart edition and the necessary number of storefronts,

Best regards, Alt-team

Bought, installed, running in a seconds. Great add-on! // In near future will need a V3 version.

Hello forfun!

Thank you for your comment! [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]When clients take the time to give us a positive review, it encourages us to work even better! [/size][/font][size=4][/size]

Best regards, Alt-team

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Dear friends![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]New version of “Easy scroll pagination” add-on is available! It includes some minor bug fixes.[/font][/color]

[color=#2C2B2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]In order to update add-on you should only upload files from new package to your store. If you already purchased our addon, you can download new package of add-on from order detail page on our site www.alt-team.com.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#2C2B2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]If you have not bought an addon, you are welcome to try demo and purchase the add-on on [/size][/font][/color]this page[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3].[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best regards, Alt-team[/font][/color]

I have your blog addon and would be interested to use this easy loader for it. But in my stores I would like to keep pagination. Is it possible to turn the easy loader on for specific pages?

Hello P-Pharma!

By default easy scroll pagination applies to all online store pages after the installation.

As the add-on developer is on vacation till the next week, I can't say exactly if the scroll feature to specific pages is planned to be included in default or not. But it can be certainly added within our custom development service. Please contact us with your request, it will be directed to the add-on developer who will get back to you with a reply.

Best regards, Alt-team

I bought this module and it works great. The only issue I am seeing and getting comments about is that when clicking into a product and then clicking the “back” button on the browser, it doesn't go back to where the customer was last looking and instead goes to the end of the first block of products that are loaded instead of going back to where the user was last at in the results.

I should clarify that this is when doing a search.

[quote name='idg' timestamp='1363023340' post='157473'] I bought this module and it works great. The only issue I am seeing and getting comments about is that when clicking into a product and then clicking the “back” button on the browser, it doesn't go back to where the customer was last looking and instead goes to the end of the first block of products that are loaded instead of going back to where the user was last at in the results. I should clarify that this is when doing a search. [/quote]

Hello idg!

Yes, you are right. It is how the add-on works. And it is not a bug, it is the way of implementation that allows to avoid possible errors.

We can try to find a way to improve the add-on so that when you press back in the browser you got returned to the necessary page but currently it can be done within our custom development service only.

Anyway, we've noted down your recommendation and probably the add-on developer will include this in the next add-on version.

Best regards, Alt-team

Dear CS-Cart users!

We continue to make our CS-Cart add-ons compatible with CS-Cart 4.0.x.

Today we are glad to announce that our Easy scroll pagination add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart 4.0.x!

You are welcome to read the add-on description and purchase the add-on here [url=“Easy scroll pagination CS-Cart add-on”]http://www.alt-team.com/cs-cart-easy-scroll-pagination-add-on.html[/url].

Feel free to ask any questions!

Best regards, Alt-team

We had been watching this add on for some time now and finally bought it a few days ago. We love the feature and it works great. We'll see if it helps folks look past the first page as they will hopefully think they are still on the first page.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1399931488' post='183396']

We had been watching this add on for some time now and finally bought it a few days ago. We love the feature and it works great. We'll see if it helps folks look past the first page as they will hopefully think they are still on the first page.

[/quote]

Thank you, Jim, for your review! Don't hesitate to contact us if any questions or issues arise.

Best regards, Alt-team

Hi alt-team, does this add-on work with responsive themes?

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1420909344' post='202183']

Hi alt-team, does this add-on work with responsive themes?

[/quote]

Yes, It is compatible with Cs-Cart 4.2.x versions and with responsive themes!

Best regards, Alt-team.

Perfect, thanks.

Cs-Cart Users,

We have added an updated version of "Easy Scroll Pagination" module for CS-Cart 4.4.x. versions on our website.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Is nice but

I think it is a bit expensive

Is nice but

We have 10% discount if you buy several Cs-Cart add-ons.

You may contact our manager and you will get all information about our current sales and promotions.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Is nice but

Please pay attention to our version of the infinite pagination

https://www.ecom-labs.com/ready-to-use-add-ons/cs-cart-infinite-scroll-add-on.html

The main differences in our add-ons:

1. Alt-team's "Easy scroll pagination" add-on loads the next page automatically as the customer goes to the bottom of the page. But you can add the button "View more" in add-on's settings, if you want. - E-ComLabs "Infinite scroll" add-on makes customers to click on "Show next 12 items" button. No any other variants are offered.

2. Alt-team's "Easy scroll pagination" add-on allows adding "UP" button on every page. - "Infinite scroll" add-on by e-ComLabs doesn't have such feature.

3. "Easy Scroll Pagination" add-on makes it possible to select separate categories where endless scrolling is enabled. - There is no such feature in e-ComLabs add-on.

To sum up. "Easy Scroll pagination" has more features and is more convenient than "Infinite scroll" add-on. The last one is simple.

Best regards, Alt-team.