Alt-team Add-on: Buy In 1 Click

Hello Dear CS-Cart users!

Today we are glad to announce the release of the Buy in 1 click add-on.

This module allows customers to order products easily. There is no need to use a shopping cart and fill out an order form. The user just clicks one button, enters his name and a phone number and the order is automatically created.

Features:

• Buy in 1 click button below the standard Add to cart button.
  • After clicking on the Buy in 1 click button a customer should enter his name, phone number and a comment (optional) and click the Place an order button to submit the order.
  • Name and Phone number are mandatory fields.The Comment field is not mandatory.
  • An order with a set order status is automatically created.
  • An order contains the following info:
    – product info;
    – the client’s name/phone number/comment;
    – automatic e-mail address set in the add-on options;
    – payment method set in the add-on options;
    – order status set in the add-on options.
  • You can set a button style in the add-on options.

Price: $89
    UPDATE December 2022.

Buy in 1 click add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 3.0.x, 4.1.x. and higher.

All information about this module is available here.

Feel free to Contact us and ask any questions.

Best regards,
    Alt-team

Nice add-on, but i get a lot of messages when doing a test-purchase, including these:

Error[color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] Could not instantiate mail function.[/size][/font][/color]

Error[color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] Message could not be sent.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Mailer Error: Could not instantiate mail function.[/size][/font][/color]

I don't quite get the automatic e-mail address. Whats that about?

I think the add-on would be better if you include e-mail in the form. So that you could send an invoice by mail. Or if we could choose in admin to include email or phone in the form - or both.

And why does the order says address: United States? Is that because the demo-store is set to USA as default?

And finally: The “Phone field is invalid”-message, is that CS-Cart default or coded in the add-on?

I set it to accept credit card, but it was still not showing up so I can view it when It ry to make a purchase, and it said clear cache was disabled.

[quote name='Onkel_Sid' timestamp='1400517086' post='183816'] Nice add-on, but i get a lot of messages when doing a test-purchase, including these: Error[color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] Could not instantiate mail function.[/size][/font][/color] Error[color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] Message could not be sent.[/size][/font][/color] [color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Mailer Error: Could not instantiate mail function.[/size][/font][/color] I don't quite get the automatic e-mail address. Whats that about? [/quote]

Hello Onkel_Sid,

You can see these errors on our demo site because mail function is not configured on our demo server. On a live server there will not be such errors.

[quote]I think the add-on would be better if you include e-mail in the form. So that you could send an invoice by mail. Or if we could choose in admin to include email or phone in the form - or both. [/quote]

If the add-on sells well and Email field will be asked by other users, we will add it.

[quote]And why does the order says address: United States? Is that because the demo-store is set to USA as default?[/quote]

Yes, it is. The country info is taken from Settings → General, Default location.

[quote]And finally: The “Phone field is invalid”-message, is that CS-Cart default or coded in the add-on? [/quote]

It's a default CS-cart message. You can change it as you wish via language variables. Lang variable is error_validator_phone

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1400524993' post='183821'] I set it to accept credit card, but it was still not showing up so I can view it when It ry to make a purchase, and it said clear cache was disabled. [/quote]

Hello Philip,

As far as I understand you have chosen Credit card payment in the add-on options (“[color=#404040]Select the payment method for the Buy in 1 click order” setting[/color]). This payment method will be displayed on the order details page only. The payment method is not supposed to be chosen by a customer who clicks the buy in 1 click button, Admin sets a default payment method for an order creation.

If I got you wrong and you wanted to ask another question, please let me know it.

Best regards, Alt-team

I just tested your addon, and i think is missing 2 important options.

1. shipping price. If i order a product, the order is made without showing the shipping price. I tested with a bike for example, and for a bike the shipping is expensive. So the only way to make it work, is by showing the shipping in product page, or showing cart total before the order is made. (or in the pop-up window, you show the cart on the left, and form fields on the right)

so you need to find a solution for shipping price, and maybe tax also (some shops show prices without vat)

2. the option needs to be showed also in cart, if i want to buy 2 or more products, and pass the checkout system. I will “add to cart” the products, and i the cart page, i will chose “fast order” (buy in 1 click).

Dear Tomalau,

Thank you a lot for your suggestions.

1. The main idea of this add-on is to get the customer's data. Then the manager will call back and fill in the order. But you want to add the shipping price and it is quite complicated because it involves the additional choice for the customer. So it won't be a fast deal.

2. Good idea. It is possible to add FAST ORDER button in the cart page.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Dear Friends,

The CS-Cart add-on “Buy in 1 Click” is compatible with CS-Cart 4.2.* and responsive themes.

You may learn more about the “Buy in 1 Click” features here.

Thank you.

How does it work with payment method? If I use paypal as payment method, would it take buyer to paypal directly as this button

Dear Darius,

The idea of this add-on is that the customer could place an order by leaving his contact information and the store employee will call him back to get more information about payment and shipping methods.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Hello,

How can I add VAT in the order created with this addon ?

Thank you very much.

Hello,

How can I add VAT in the order created with this addon ?

Thank you very much.

Dear gg96,

What cs-cart version do you have? We need more information to help you.

Please contact us and we will give you the solution.

Best regards, Alt-team.