Allow customer to select multiple instances of same Option?

Hi,

Is it possible to allow a customer to select multiple instances of the same Option to go with a product? If not, can I clone an option through the admin control panel?

Thanks.

[quote name=‘skyraider’]Hi,

Is it possible to allow a customer to select multiple instances of the same Option to go with a product? If not, can I clone an option through the admin control panel?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You can create what is referred to as a “Global Option”

[quote name=‘Struck’]You can create what is referred to as a “Global Option”[/QUOTE]

Right. But what if I want to duplicate the option combinations? I have a product in which I would like to use the same Option and Option Combinations twice?

Can you give us an example of exactly what you are trying to accomplish?

[quote name=‘Struck’]Can you give us an example of exactly what you are trying to accomplish?[/QUOTE]

Okay. I’m trying to have a Buy One Get One Free sale.

I have a bicycle. The bicycle has an Option called tires. I have Option Combinations set up so that people can see what a pair of tires would look like on their bicycle. I want to duplicate those the Option and Option Combinations.

The goal of this duplication is to allow people to choose two sets of tires. One will have a bunch of "0"s in the modifier column of the Variants section of the free-tire Option.