Alertpay Mod for 1.3.5sp4 & 2.1

Hello guys!

I’m selling the Alertpay payment mod for 1.3.5sp4 & 2.1. Alertpay is a 3rd party merchant account and works just like 2Checkout. The price is $50 for either version.

Thank you.

(This is a mod I hired someone to build and I’m just trying to recoup some money.)

Sure, but then i buy it in a official shop :wink: [url]Search results think it is a litle better. Because you like 50 dollars and i dont nothing about you… And what you have paid for this mod? I do not think that you must collect 50 dollars for one sale that you recoup the money :frowning:

Well, you can pay with Paypal which is always buyer friendly. If you want to see this mod in action, I can PM you my website. You’re right, $50 will not recoup my investment, I paid much more. I’m just hoping to sell a few of these.

[quote name=‘joshin’]Well, you can pay with Paypal which is always buyer friendly. If you want to see this mod in action, I can PM you my website. You’re right, $50 will not recoup my investment, I paid much more. I’m just hoping to sell a few of these.[/QUOTE]

I would start from proper demonstration.

If anybody needs a demonstration, PM me and I’ll give you my website URL so you can see it in action yourself.