AJAX(Javascript)-based "add to cart" button Bug

Hello darkhelmet,

[quote name=‘darkhelmet’]

isergi thanks for that last tip - I was getting frustrated the page would not redirect to the Cart.

[/QUOTE]

I am glad that I managed to help you.

[quote name=‘darkhelmet’]

I realize this is not ‘tech support’ but since we are on a subject relating to the Cart, why is there a drop-down “Click here for more options” under each product on the Cart page - why would additional options be hidden by default instead of just showing them? Surely space is not an issue?

[/QUOTE]

It is not a bug, but if you need to realize this, it is necessary to make the following changes:

[SIZE=“2”]

File:

[CSCART_ROOT_DIR]/skins/[YOUR_SKIN_NAME]/customer/views/checkout/components/cart_items.tpl
[/SIZE] Line 11

OLD CODE

```php

```

[B]NEW CODE[/B]
```php

```

You just need to remove the "hidden" parameter.

[QUOTE]NEW CODE

Code:

You just need to remove the "hidden" parameter.[/QUOTE]

This snippet is helpful to me as well as I prefer to fully display the option details, thank you for this detail Isergi !

[quote name=‘Stuck’]This snippet is helpful to me as well as I prefer to fully display the option details, thank you for this detail Isergi ![/QUOTE]

I think this should become default behavior in cs-cart 2 which is called the best practice!

[quote name=‘Stuck’]

This snippet is helpful to me as well as I prefer to fully display the option details, thank you for this detail isergi !

[/QUOTE]

You are welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

[quote name=‘joe’]

I think this should become default behavior in cs-cart 2 which is called the best practice!

[/QUOTE]

We will surely take this into account.

Thank you for choosing CS-Cart.

[quote name=‘isergi’]Hello darkhelmet,

I am glad that I managed to help you.

It is not a bug, but if you need to realize this, it is necessary to make the following changes:

[SIZE=“2”]

File:

[CSCART_ROOT_DIR]/skins/[YOUR_SKIN_NAME]/customer/views/checkout/components/cart_items.tpl
[/SIZE] Line 11

OLD CODE

```php

```

[B]NEW CODE[/B]
```php

```

You just need to remove the "hidden" parameter.[/QUOTE]

You must have the latest version (of course) because in my Trial version the line is about 100. I also removed:
```php

{$lang.text_click_here}

```
Seems useless since the options are already visible.

Thanks!

Disappointly the AJAX(Javascript)-based “add to cart” button Bug is still not fixed in 2.04 :frowning:

Great - I just purchased this latest version and now I am seeing there are still problems?!? Can someone tell me what else is wrong before I get into the development cycle for my new Web site?

Hi

I am using 2.03. When someone adds a product to the cart and AJAX add to cart is enabled. I get the message, no errors, but the product is not shown in the cart untill you refresh or go to another page.

When I turn it off, the page refreshes and works ok.

What can be the problem here with AJAX?

cheers

Yeah mine too (@2.0.4) but I used isergi’s ‘fix’ and it works.

also i have problem on 2.0.6

if AJAX disabled, “add to cart” on featured product in the homepage work good on FF, safari, and other browser

But have Error on IE

please help us