After Upgrade I dont received payed orders in mail

before when people order a product and payed i get a email

no i dont get anything everytime i have to look in admin to see orders

What version? I got the same in 2.15

[quote name=‘zeero6’]What version? I got the same in 2.15[/QUOTE]

Do you have enabled “Send message to customer” option in order status?

Thanks for the reply

Its not the customer. its the order department. to let us know an order has been placed.

Same issue here. I got emails from Paypal letting me know I had new orders but CS-Cart did not send emails notifying me of the order.

Ill bug report this for 2.0.15 if no one else already has.

Bug report added here [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=1958[/url]

Thanks for adding it Tirade… Just discovered I’m having the same issue.

It’s not a bug. The DB upgrade must have changed the order status settings. I had to go back and check “Notify orders department” in “Processed” status.

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]It’s not a bug. The DB upgrade must have changed the order status settings. I had to go back and check “Notify orders department” in “Processed” status.[/quote]

It happens every upgrade :wink:

Thanks for the help. :smiley:

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]It happens every upgrade ;)[/QUOTE]

This is the first time its happened for me but to be fair I havent upgraded since .12

[quote name=‘Tirade’]This is the first time its happened for me but to be fair I havent upgraded since .12[/quote]

It’ll happen, trust me on this.

I upgraded and reverted, still same issue.

Nothing but headaches since them upgrades.

Note that there are a couple of issues at play here.

1. in 2.0.15 (maybe a bit earlier), the Open status will NOT send an email if there is a payment provider identified. The setting for Open is ignored.
  2. There is a bug in the fn_send_mail() function for some PHP installations. If you do not have the ‘sendmail_from’ value set in your php.ini file then it is highly possible that their mailer will send email with an empty ‘From’ field. Most mail delivery systems will force an email with no From address to be treated as spam.

The fix for #2 is to modify the following code segment in the fn_send_mail() function in core/fn.common.php to look like:

/* EZms use method versus properties
$mailer->From = $__from['email'];
$mailer->FromName = $__from['name'];
*/
$mailer->SetFrom($__from['email'], $__from['name']);

What this does is uses the mailer class’s “method” for setting the From address instead of setting the “properties” directly. When the mailing type is PHP Mailer this will correctly set the $mailer->Sender property if it is not already set.