After install could not change skin

Just wanted to try the final release.

Installed just fine. Logged in and changed the admin password to a different one.

Went to change the skin to a different one and it gave me some error. Tried it again and it copied all the files to the correct directories and when it went back to the skin selection it stayed at the previous skin. Tried to change it again and the screen shot changed for a few seconds and then switched back.

Then went and reinstalled with NEW DATABASE but same directory. Install went fine from there it gives you the option to log on to admin or goto the store. When I went to the store it was the same one as before where I made a few changes to the home screen, just added some pictures and what not. And when I tried to login using admin admin it kept telling me that I had the wrong password. So I tried the other password as before and still would not let me in.

Not sure if I am trusting this version so soon.

Seems to be working fine on my install.

Check your ‘skins’ folder permissions, should be 777 for both folders and files.

[quote name=‘baballuci’]Seems to be working fine on my install.

Check your ‘skins’ folder permissions, should be 777 for both folders and files.[/QUOTE]

Yeah did that. They are set to 777.

Maybe just have to remove it all and start over.