Advanced Seo Suit V5 Released

and interestingly all the negative comments as usual are from people who have not used version 5 but sure to voice there opinion. if it’s not for you why don’t you just leave the post alone and be happy that people still develop for CS Cart and have not left for the far more profitable alternatives …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone with alot of post's care to chime in on their experience with this? Debating on getting it, but conflicting info from their support and the 1 post user's testimonial's is kinda making me leary. Thanks

hello,

we don't really have our add-ons for sale. In regards to support we never have not supported a customer

if we receive any reasonable support requested in a courteous manner .

The advanced SEO has now over 2500 man hours overall invested in it and we think it's very fairly priced

for what it offers.

Have a look at the CS cart market place as every review there is from a verified purchaser.

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/marketing/advanced-seo-suite-v5-for-cs-cart-en.html

The most of our customer actually run e-commerce stores and spent their time working on their stores

and not on forum posts or reviews.

Regards

Steve

Chiiiiime, I knew it would come round one day, thanks for asking !

Cant vouch for this version, looks better than previous version which didn't do me any good, (there is a post on here somewhere) after they HAD to install it , and altered files on install, which F***D it up conflicting with other addons, my site ground to a halt.

I mentioned it to them but got the usual "we don't guarantee will work with other stuff" etc etc,(fair enough) I had it installed for 2 days then got it whipped out. I have never had reaction like this from any other dev, Alt team, Cs cart rocks etc etc

I didn't quibble or ask about any refund but crucially! neither offered anything in form of customer service from them, not even a "well Ill tell you what, Ill give you a voucher code for other addons etc. And dont want to tell them how to run the customer service side of their business

I think it was about $300 or $500 at the time(not 100% certain), my mistake for trusting "good marketing" . Hey ho, you pays your money and takes your chance

Would i trust this one maybe !, would I trust them if anything went wrong to provide customer service, not a chance in hell. !

@4sprung, In case you feel the need to respond in your usual manner, or even in a polite manner, just to let you know I will not be responding to you or anyone else in public on this thread, I have made my points objectively above and all 100% accurate and true, and do not wish to argue. In fact some things have been left out that I should have included but I have made my point.

Hi John,

Correct the SEO was a modification at the time and was not a self-install which was clearly outlined on the product page so yes it needed to be installed by us.

As you questioning our support I made the effort going trough all previous communication you exchanged with us, 18 emails in total, all friendly and courteous from both sites (happy to post them all here if required) the last communication from you was on the 11.12.13 thanking us for the quick response. There where a couple of small issues with rich snippets, and the analytics add-on you had which we fixed for you afterward we did not hear from you in regards to any other issues.

We responded to every email from you within a couple of hours.

The last conversion we had is below:

11 December 2013 at 07:48
Ok Thanks for the prompt reply.

John

On 10/12/2013 13:32, 4Sprung Support wrote:
11 December 2013 at 00:32
Hi John,
We have fixed the issues regarding the advanced SEO add-on in your cart, if the advanced SEO add-ons settings "rich snippet" is enabled the current snippet code was not supported in chrome, we now have changed the Rich Snippet code that will work for all the browsers including chrome, Please check and let me know your comments.
Thanks,

We never heard anything further from you so assumed all was ok.

regards

Steve

Hello,

we just release version 5.1.2 with some small feature implementation based on customer Feedback:

Version 5.1.2 (Works for CS Cart 4.3.X)

• Option to Opt out on automatic 301 Redirect when changing SEO name for products

• Additional Canonical Meta Tags with Next/Prev for paginated results for Categories, Products, and Pages

hello,

we are now at version 5.1.6 of our Advanced SEO addon for CS Cart with some minor bug fixes and a couple of new features requested by clients. You can see the change log below

https://4sprung.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000592979

Regards

Steve

We implemented some new features in 5.1.8

Version 5.1.8 (Works for CS Cart 4.3.X) Updated June 28, 2016

• Added Bing Analytics

• Embed Bing Analytics UET tag
• Report Variable Revenue with UET on Checkout

Hi John,

Correct the SEO was a modification at the time and was not a self-install which was clearly outlined on the product page so yes it needed to be installed by us.

As you questioning our support I made the effort going trough all previous communication you exchanged with us, 18 emails in total, all friendly and courteous from both sites (happy to post them all here if required) the last communication from you was on the 11.12.13 thanking us for the quick response. There where a couple of small issues with rich snippets, and the analytics add-on you had which we fixed for you afterward we did not hear from you in regards to any other issues.

We responded to every email from you within a couple of hours.

The last conversion we had is below:

11 December 2013 at 07:48
Ok Thanks for the prompt reply.

John

On 10/12/2013 13:32, 4Sprung Support wrote:
11 December 2013 at 00:32
Hi John,
We have fixed the issues regarding the advanced SEO add-on in your cart, if the advanced SEO add-ons settings "rich snippet" is enabled the current snippet code was not supported in chrome, we now have changed the Rich Snippet code that will work for all the browsers including chrome, Please check and let me know your comments.
Thanks,

We never heard anything further from you so assumed all was ok.

regards

Steve

HI Again, I did say I wouldnt be responding but in all honesty I didnt see this post above until today when you added your post about the updated version.

I feel a need to respond now I have seen it.

Yes I did thank you for the quick response in an equally courteous manner, but at that point I had decided to ditch it and give up after the problems it caused me, and just move on. SO my response was really a more polite way of saying "yeah ok whatever Ive given up with you and your company because i feel you are poor at customer retention and service from what dealings I have had with you (and other threads I have seen about you) but I thought a polite thank you would suffice.

for actual details of why I felt like this......the previous comments/thread needs reading

John

We have released a small fix as CS Card has changed how they deal with secure sitemap links

Version 5.1.9 (Works for CS Cart 4.3.2 up to 4.3.9) Updated August 17, 2016
• Sitemap fix on displaying secure links (https)

https://4sprung.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000641295-advanced-seo-changelogs

We also will soon implement Facebook Pixl integration (currently a stand alone add-on) in to the advanced SEO Suite