Admin/Users/Profile Fields - Save returns error (v 2.0.3)

When making changes to the displayed/required fields for Profiles, clicking Save returns this error:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/[MYSITE]/public_html/var/compiled/admin/%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.php on line 13

My changes fail to stick. Is anyone else experiencing this?

thanks,

Glen

I get the same thing.

I have mine installed on localhost and I’m not getting these errors, everything appears to be working fine, when I upload to the server I’ll check again…

Just checked my install and it’s working fine.

In case it’s useful info: mine is a stock install of 2.0.3 on a premium CyberLNC account.

It is a problem/bug and it occurs in other areas as well.

Got the same error on localhost

It’s still doing it in v2.04

sixnin9; If you are still receiving these errors, please open a helpdesk ticket at CyberLNC and provide administrator login information to your store. I’ll look into it

Server side issue.

Changed the configurations and the error fixed.

[quote name=‘ThomH’]Server side issue.

Changed the configurations and the error fixed.[/QUOTE]

Would you please share what you did to fix it?

Thanks

Are you speaking about this

admin.php?dispatch=profile_fields.manage ?

Mine works well.

Not sure if that’s anything to do with it, but all files I’ve extracted from cs-cart.tgz prior installing cs-cart were with file ownership (user 2020, group 2009) that were not on my server (I on dedicated), that was triggering problems to modify files.

With the 2.0.4 release, I no longer see this error. I don’t know if the upgrade fixed it or if my hosting provider changed a server setting.

[quote name=‘Darius’]Are you speaking about this

admin.php?dispatch=profile_fields.manage ?

Mine works well.

Not sure if that’s anything to do with it, but all files I’ve extracted from cs-cart.tgz prior installing cs-cart were with file ownership (user 2020, group 2009) that were not on my server (I on dedicated), that was triggering problems to modify files.[/QUOTE]

Today we came across this error while editing profile fields. There is no error if you add or delete a field but the error is evident when you try to edit the field.

Has anyone solved this issue

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/********/public_html/var/compiled/admin/%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.php on line 56

I’ve also tried deleting the files as mentioned above but to no avail it still produces this error.

I have exactly the same setup running on my local system and its working fine.

same problem here. Still no fix available

Is Suhosin enabled on the server?

Yes, Suhosin is installed. But the strange thing is the error only shows when editing a profile field. I had this error somewhere else before, but that one ‘disappeared’ all of a sudden…

[quote name=‘Youlikeit’]Yes, Suhosin is installed. But the strange thing is the error only shows when editing a profile field. I had this error somewhere else before, but that one ‘disappeared’ all of a sudden…[/QUOTE]

Yep ,same problem, after removing Sohosin the problem went away.

For security run phpsuexec or the equiv and [COLOR=“Red”]all[/COLOR] permissions are 755/644.

Does “act on behalf” work?