Admin search not working

It seems that my admin search isn’t working.

When I search for an item or client that I know that exists, and I even search by exact e-mail or exact name, it still tells me that there isn’t any results.

I’ve tried several times, along several days, and what I discovered is that some times the search works, some times it doesn’t, like if my cart has his own will:-?

Is there a fix for this?



Thank you

Well, now I’m going to give an answer to myself…



So, in my user database, I discovered that there is a column that states the membership ID, and what did I found out? That every client that had an ID (like 2, 5, 8, etc.) these ones didn’t show up on the search, but the others with no ID (0) showed.

Sincerily, I don’t know how did these few customers got an membership ID, but somehow they did and that didn’t allowed me to find them in my admin interface.



So, mistery solved.



Just thought that this information might be usefull for someone with the sam problem. :wink:

Hi



Glad you sorted and yes it is BEST to post answers, so many people don’t!!!

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Hi



Glad you sorted and yes it is BEST to post answers, so many people don’t!!![/QUOTE]



No doubt!



It’s one thing when the answer isn’t posted at all but what puzzles me is when someone posts back “Never-mind, I fixed it”.